One

The date is February 19th, 2024. I had sent Yoongi to the grocery store to pick up a few things from the list I gave him. It was around 2:30 P.M. by the time he left and it was now 3:46 P.M. and I had started to get worried. I though that I would wait it out a bit just in case I was overthinking- which is entirely possible.

Minutes seemed like hours until I heard our front door open and close quietly. "Yoongi?" I asked. I heard his footsteps before his head peaked into the living room and he gave me his big gummy smile.

"Hi Jin-hyung!!" he said to me with an eye smile. I smiled and internally sighed in relief. This boy will be the death of me.

Yoongi entered the door frame with his hand behind his back and smirked at me. "Guess what's behind my back, Hyung." he said teasingly. I raised my eyebrow and tilted my head to the side.

"The milk?" I asked, seriously. Yoongi looked at me with confusion before his eyes widened.

"Fuck." Yoongi said. I looked at him with confusion once again, who is this boy to swear in my presence.

"Look, I forgot the milk BUT I did remember something else that's of equal importance. This better be good.

Yoongi pulled out what was behind his back and I could NOT believe this idiotic little stinker.

"Lube? Really." I said. He nodded his head excitedly and shoved it into my chest. "We ran out two nights ago, remember??" He said to me, clearly proud of himself for remembering. Probably proud because he used MY card to buy it too.

How could I forget such a night anyways. The boy had practically been riling me up since the early morning when I got ready for work. Had sent me multiple frisky texts, including those similar to NSFW content. He was driving me fucking crazy.

Out of nowhere while I was putting together different beats, I heard frantic knocking at my studio door. Running a hand over my face, I took off my headphones and got up to open the door.

As soon as the door was open, I was tackled in a kiss by none other than Yoongi, himself. It got heated pretty quickly and I'll stop there to save you guys the dirty details.

"Of course, I remember. You are such a horn dog." I laughed as i grabbed him by the waist and kissed his forehead.

"You love it, though." he retorted, giggling into my chest. I smiled and nodded my head, pulling him closer to me.

"Now please, enlighten me. How did you forget the milk at the grocery store?" I asked him, humor lighting up my gaze as I smiled down at him.

He stepped away from me and scratched his neck, looking down with a slight blush.

"There was this cat," He started, "a cat." I cut in. He looked up at me before his gaze went from embarrassment to playfulness.

"yes, Jin, a cat." He answered me. I raised an eyebrow and huffed. What a kid.

"You forgot milk," I paused, "at the grocery store," another pause, "because of a cat." I said. Yoongi nodded his head and crossed his arms. He seemed to not regret it one bit.

"I have dementia, Jin." Yoongi said to me. I smiled and looked down, nodding. "I am very much aware of that, Mr. Yoongi." I replied to him, feeling a bit upset.

If only the world had other plans for us. My eyes started to tear up and before I knew it, Yoongi had pulled me in for a hug.

"I'm sorry." Yoongi said. I shook my head.

"You have nothing to be sorry for, daisy." I whispered, wiping my tears on my sleeve. Yoongi suddenly jumped away from the hug and grabbed my hand in his, tugging.

"Come on, I have something to show you!!" He said to me, excitedly. How could I say no?

He dragged me to the kitchen where there was a vase, filled with daisies. of many kinds and colors. I laughed heartily, what a goon.

"You are the cutest thing to ever exist." I whispered as I pulled him into a kiss. He smiled into it and we kissed for awhile, allowing ourselves to relax and hold one another. Even if it was for a little while.