“Taehyungie...” He whined again. “Please, I’m so close.”

Taehyung hollowed his cheeks in mercy, his mouth demanding Jeongguk’s pleasure and with a shutter of his hips, he threw his head back and came urgently into his waiting mouth. Taehyung gave a little grimace as he swallowed, lapping gently at Jeongguk’s member, licking it clean while the boy shuddered and panted above him.

He got to his feet and wrapped his arms around the hybrid for a moment, ignoring his own arousal as he drank in the pleasure of having the hybrid curled into his chest, blunted claw lazily tracing circles on his rib cage.

“Thank you.” He whispered to the boy, kissing his velveteen ears. “Now let’s finish getting you washed up.”

“But what about you?” He asked shyly, making him chuckle.

“Never mind about me. This was for you. Now turn around and I’ll wash your hair.”

When they were done, Taehyung’s body had mostly calmed. He’d been tempted to banish the hybrid from the room to take care of things, but knew the exercise would be a hollow thing, barely worth the orgasm he’d eke out of it. So he walked from the bathroom with a towel slung low on his hips to pick out clothes for Jeongguk to wear for the day.

The morning was brisk and Taehyung decided he wanted to treat the both of them to a rare breakfast out. So he grabbed his wallet and keys, bundled Jeongguk up into a jacket and beanie and ushered him out the door.

The cafe down the road was adequate at best, so Taehyung led them past it without a second glance, taking them further into the CBD in search of a better one. When they finally found a place with delicious aromas wafting out of it Jeongguk’s stomach growled loudly.

“Come on, hungry bunny.” Taehyung chuckled, earing one of Jeongguk’s rare smiles. His heart stilled for a moment at how breathtakingly pretty the boy really was.

“What do you want?” He asked, perusing the menu.

“Do they do pancakes?” Jeongguk asked hopefully, his eyes shining in a way they hadn’t done for weeks.

“They’d better.” Taehyung muttered, glaring at the hapless waitress, ready to throw hands if anyone dared take that sparkle from his baby bun’s eyes.

“Er, yes, we do.” She assured him quickly and his fierce expression melted into a boxy grin, making her blink in confusion, her lips automatically curving in response.

“Wonderful! Well pancakes for him, poached eggs on toast for me. A large coffee, you know, the big one, grande, venti,  whatever you call it here and a banana smoothie.” He ordered.

“Grande.” She confirmed then gave him his total.

“Hey! I want coffee!” Jeongguk objected.

“That’s nice.” He said dismissively as he lifted his card, indicating how he’d pay and she typed into the keypad of the machine before offering it to him to tap. Once it was cleared she handed them a number and instructed them to sit wherever they wished.

“Hey! I wanted coffee!” He tried again but Taehyung just shot him a look.

“Nope. Not going to happen. Coffee is bad for growing bunnies.”

“Stop treating me like a baby.” He argued.

“You didn’t mind being my baby this morning.” He murmured, just loud enough for Guk to hear him. The boy coloured prettily and shut his mouth.

When they were seated, Taehyung across from Jeongguk nestled in a booth, he moved the small caddy that stood in the middle of the table and leaned forward.

“So, I was thinking.” He began. “School is going to start again next week. I don’t want to leave you in the house by yourself with nothing to do all day.”

“Can I, um, go with you?” He asked hopefully.

“I’m not sure, bun.” Taehyung answered honestly. “I’ll ask. But if I can’t, I thought maybe you’d want to go to school or something.”

“School? But hybrid’s can’t go to school.” He said with confusion.

“Well no, not public schools, but there are a few places that offer classes and care for hybrids while their owners work or go to school or what-have-you.” He watched Jeongguk’s jaw clench at the word owner, but thankfully he didn’t argue.

“This isn’t one of those stupid hybrid daycare things is it?” He asked suspiciously.

Taehyung had the good grace to look a little guilty. “Kind of?”

“Hyung! I’m not a-”

“Baby.” He finished with him. “I’m not saying you are, Guk. Just hear me out, ok?”

“Fine.” He pouted, eyes narrowed.

“It’s not because I don’t think you can take care of yourself during the day. I know you can. I trust you. But it’s going to be boring all day with nothing to do. I thought you might like to take a few classes, pick up a new hobby.” He looked hopeful.

“Like what?” He asked, still scowling a little. At least he was listening.

“I don’t know. What are you interested in? There’s art, music, dance, cooking, I think there might even be a few craft classes like sewing and knitting.”

“Knitting? With these hands?” He held up the lightly mutated fingers, more reminiscent of rabbit than human, although far more dextrous.

“Why not? If you can work a controller surely you can hold a knitting needle.” He reasoned.

“Yeah, pass.” He scoffed.

“Ok what about cooking? Or dance?” He prompted.

“Maybe...” He said noncommittally .

“Just think about it. And in the meantime we can have a look at a few places, see if one of them interests you. Ok?”

“Fine.” He huffed, still looking put out and Taehyung rolled his eyes.

“Brat.” He muttered.  

The subject was dropped completely when their food arrived, Jeongguk’s eyes going round with excitement when the plate of pancakes was placed in front of him, enough syrup, chocolate and cream piled on top to clog an artery. At least there were a few slices of banana and strawberry to make a nod at good nutrition. Taehyung sighed, but kept his mouth shut, letting Jeongguk enjoy himself since it was the first time he had in so very long.

A/N So you know how I said I'd update every day? Well, I'm going out tonight and if Dee Dee comes back tanked, she will definitely be hung over tomorrow and ya girl don't write when she's hung over.

On a seperate note, if your sub JK doesn't have a praise kink, is there even any point? Discuss.

Remember to vote, darlinks.

I purple you! 💜💜💜