Diving head first into the sugar bowl.

Quick note: Please no hate. To me or anyone who might comment. I am telling MY story only to those who want to hear it. I am not here to listen to people telling me what I am doing is wrong or how I can "get out of it". It's a lifestyle choice I have made for myself.

I met Dylan at the Perch Restaurant, it had to be the nicest place I have ever been too. 

I met  Dylan right outside the restaurant, he was extremely well-dressed, usually when I see him he's in a nice tshirt and nice pants. Normal bar wear.

This night he wore black dress pants and a navy blue button down long sleeve. Something about a well dressed man makes him super attractive and I now have seen him in a different way.

I am only 5'5 and Dylan had to be well over 6'0. 

He was 37 almost double my age. But he looked very well for his age, he didn't look to even be in his 30's. 

He knew the owner pretty well I'm guessing because we didn't even have to wait for a table and there were people waiting outside to be seated.

As we sat down he smiled at me,

"I'm glad you wanted to talk more about this, and if you're not interested then I hope it doesn't make you rethink babysitting Jamie."

He ordered a fancy sounding drink and I just got water. 

"You look nice." I told him after the waiter had left our table.

He said the same and he talked about his job and what he did.

*Quick note: I'm not going to mention Dylan's job since I want to keep his identity a secret.

After we ordered our food I decided to be the one to bring up the sugar baby arrangement. 

He laughed when I brought it up and whispered 'sugar baby'.

"It is a sugar arrangement, but I don't expect you to call me 'daddy' or to call you ' baby'."

He went on to explain it all, how he'd open me a new bank account just for him to transfer money into it. And that he'd give me $1000 like he had said the night before.

"When I was looking online-" I never got to finish that sentence.

"Don't think all arrangements are the same. That's why we're having this dinner." He continued to give his 'rules'; No other sugar daddies, we only go out in public together when we're away from our area, I don't tell ANYONE not even my bestfriend and especially not Sarah. 

He had no rules about the money, I couldn't do whatever I wanted with it. Save it, blow it all away, even give it away if I wanted. He didn't care.

I asked him about the sexual aspect, if there even was one.

And of course it was put on hold while our food was brought to us. 

And can I just say, this place has the BEST Chicken Supreme ever!!

I about melted when I tasted my food. 

He took a couple bites then went back to talking.

"I don't expect sex from you, Emma." I nodded to him. I WAS uncomfortable when it came to sex. I had only been with one guy prior and wasn't sure how to react if he were to want it as apart of the deal, I wasn't comfortable having sex for money either!

"But.." He added before taking a drink.

"If that does happen, and YOU want it. I wouldn't object."