Extra 4

You were skipping, humming a tune to yourself as you made your way to your squad barracks. You jumped into the air, skipping from buildings until you got to the training grounds. When you entered you saw a couple of other reapers training with each other. A few of them turned to you.

"Hey! It's (Y/N)-san. How about a fight, I'm sure we can take you!" one of your squad members challenged. You grinned when a few of the others agreed, drawing in closer with their swords.

"Alright!" you sang in a happy tone. A couple of them sweat dropped at the blissful aura surrounding you. It wasn't something they were used to.

~Time skip~

"Anyone else~" you chirped. Kenpachi, Ikkaku and Yachiru watched as you practically skipped around. All the other members who charged at you previously were now lying on the ground unconscious. Bodies twisted in ridiculous directions.

Ikkaku scowled. "Just a few days ago you were punching the crap outta some trees, why the hell are you so happy today?"

"E-EH!" you flushed. "N-No reason!" you covered before they could further question you.

"I'm glad (Y/N)-chan is happy! Those captains were being meanies before. " Yachiru voiced, trying to put on an angered face. The expression just made her look cuter. You moved over patting her head. "Thank you Yachiru-chan, I really appreciate it. " you smiled at her.

She grinned back at you.

"Did that sickly idiot finally get you naked." Kenpachi said nonchalantly.

Heat ran straight up your neck, making your face set aflame. 

"W-WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING AND IN FRONT OF A CHILD NO LESS!!"

"I think that's a yes Ken-chan!" Yachiru giggled. You stammered. Not sure if you were hearing right. Ikkaku smirked. "So that's why you've been so cheery, been getting the good stuff eh~" He said nudging you with his elbow. You punched him in the gut. An irk mark pulsing on your forehead, cheeks still a red tint.

"Shut up you pervert!!" you jumped back as he lay twitching on the ground.

"T-Taicho said the same thing...." he groaned out holding his stomach. You huffed.

"If you guys have nothing else to talk about I'm leaving." you didn't wait for a reply, just took off.

~~~~~

Making your way through the soul society, you sank into your thoughts. Even though they were teasing you about it, you couldn't stop thinking about what happened between you and Jushiro. Your heart thumped at the memory of his hands on your body. You were pretty sure your cheeks were rosy red. "He was so muscular though..I always knew he was fit but I didn't expect that.." you giggled to yourself.

"You're very high spirited to day." you jumped at the familiar voice. "J-J-Jushiro!!" you called in surprise. The white haired reaper smiled at you. "You were standing in the middle on the way just giggling to yourself, I was starting to get worried." You looked up, just noticing what barracks you ended up in. You had unconsciously made your way to Jushiro.

Embarrassed that you had been caught, you tried to think of something quick. "I-I was thinking about training!" you defended. Jushiro blinked. "Oh, well that's understandable. I know how much you love training." you let out a relieved sigh, happy he bought the lie.

"However..." He move forward, invading your personal space. You swallowed as he stood in front of you, towering your smaller body. His hand moved to your cheek, brushing it with his thumb. 

"I was secretly hoping you were thinking about me...." the low tone in his voice made your stomach flip. You licked your bottom lip unconsciously, throat feeling dry. Jushiro's eyes followed the action as he leaned forward, capturing your lips in a unexpected kiss.

Your eyes flew open and a couple of the reapers who were passing, stopped to watch the scene. You heard the gasps of surprise from some of the onlookers. Your eyebrows furrowed as you tried to pull. It was embarrassing enough for you to kiss Jushiro in private, much less in public.

Your nerves were on edge. When you move to pull back, Jushiro's hand wrapped around your waist, the other slipped into your hair, keeping your head in place as he deepened the kiss.

"W-What is he..doing.." your thoughts were jumbled as your eyes slowly closed, body no longer fighting. You returned the kiss, completely flushed. Jushiro smiled into the kiss.

When he finally pulled back, a smirk was present on his face. "That should do it, now they have something else to talk about." Your eyebrows raised in confusion, still a bit breathless from the kiss.

"W-Wha-" Jushiro picked you bridal style, making you squeal. "Let's get going." With that, he flashstepped away from the many onlookers, who were now watching the scene in interest.

When the both of you were in the privacy of Jushiro's room, He placed you unto your feet softly. You stepped back, covering your heated cheeks. You were still recovering from what happened.

"W-Why did you k-kiss me like that in front of..." you couldn't finish your sentence. It's not that you minded PDA, you were just taken aback by how suddenly he had kissed you. Jushiro looked at you, this time there was something different in his eyes. "I...apologize if I made you uncomfortable (Y/N)-san." you smiled. 

"I-It's okay, you don't have to apologize. I was just surprise is all. I'm n-not use to that. " Jushiro frowned. "That's the problem, you're such an amazing person, you deserve to be treated with just as much love as any other woman!" you flinched at his tone. Jushiro rarely ever raised his voice. "What's gotten into you all of a sudden?" His turned to the side, eyes not meeting you. You moved forward, taking his hands softly.

"What's wrong?" you asked tilting your head. He sighed heavily. 

" That day when you were angry...I can't seem to stop thinking about that heartbroken look on your face, even when you first told me of your fears. The night you confessed to me...you were so vulnerable because no man had ever treated you like you were worth the effort." His voice sounded strained. "Although you told me you're fine, I still feel responsible for the way you felt." you shook your head.

"I don't blame you Jushiro, I was just insecure about it. It's not your fault. "

"I feel as if it is...if I showed you early just how much I cherished you, maybe it would have been enough for you to feel more secure with the way you are. " Your eyes widened in realization.

"I-Is that why you kissed me in the open like that?" He nodded slowly. "You deserve to be swept off your feet, to be the center of attention. I wanted others to see and feel jealous of what they did not have, because you belong to me."

 Your eyes watered. "I want to buy things for you, spoil you like the way you did for me, watch you smile at me as we go out together holding hands, embracing. I want to do all these things with you so you'll never have to feel like you're not appreciated as a woman, unloved."

"Oh Jushiro!" you dived forward, tackling him to the floor. He yelped at the sudden tackle, body crashing to the ground. Jushiro released a grunt as you held unto him. "You don't have to do all of those things for me to feel love Jushiro.." you whispered. You raised slightly to stare at his face. You were now straddling his hips. A few tear drops fell down your face, unto his cheeks. He stared in shock. "I already have so much, all I need....is you by my side Jushiro. I don't need a grand gesture or gifts. All I need is you. That's enough. That'll always be enough."

"(Y/N)-san..." he mumbled in awe. You leaned down, pressing your lips softly to his. He responded immediately, tongue swiping against your own in a slow kiss. Your hands gripped his robes as you pressed into him. One of is hands moved to your thigh, gripping in slightly. You moved back, eyes filled love and adoration.

"I love you more than anything (Y/N)-san.." Jushiro sighed out. 

You giggled. "I love you too Jushiro."