Chapter 12

My dream Natalie in MM🔝❤
(Ironically, her name is Stassie LOL)

***PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW IF YOU ENJOY.***

Please excuse mistakes😘

Natalie's POV

It was around twelve noon on saturday afternoon that Terrence came to pick me up as per my instructions to Elena. Although I knew that the jet wasn't leaving till 3 o'clock and not without me, I had still asked her to send him in earlier. I don't know what I was thinking.

My bags were all packed and ready when he knocked on my door. I knew it was him. I had afterall been expecting him for a while now.

Taking a deep breathe, I mentally ready myself before pulling huge wooden door open.

What a sight.

I felt frozen up as I was strangely reminded of the first day I had met him there. Standing right outside my door. Except this time was different.

Very.

I had met him already and I had fucked him and then I had stupidly hired him again. Some part of me regretted the decision. I mean, it's not often that women so eagerly pine after men who so much wanted nothing to do with them. I'm pretty sure that's how he felt. He probably didn't even want to see me again and had been upset that he had no choice but to respond when Elena called him. Afterall it was his job.

But if that was so why the heck was he giving me such a dazzling smile as he stood before me, the sun glaring behind him making him look so...angelic. Like a dark angel.

"Hey." Terrence said still with that smile except this time it was a bit teasing. It was then that I realised that I had been foolishly standing there just staring at him, hindering him from entering.

Although it didn't look like he minded my blatant ogling, I felt my cheeks get rushed with blood in embarassment as I moved out of the way and opened the door wider. "Hey. Come on in."

And just like that night, even though I gave him enough space to walk through, I could feel his body heat as he brushed by me to get in.

I sighed as I closed the door shut and I found myself staring at his well defined and muscular back stretched cross his white polo shirt. The same back I had clung to days ago as he was in me. Fucking me.

Suddenly I felt myself getting hot and the room getting smaller.

"Your house is beautiful." He says as he looks around. 

"You've been here twice." I say with a small laugh. "Are you really just noticing that?"

He smirks at me with a mischievous glint in his eye. "Well, the first time I was here I wasn't able to properly notice it's beauty with something more beautiful, or rather someone more beautiful before me. And the second time, well, I can't say I noticed my surrounding at all. Except maybe that wall." He gestured to the wall right next to the door and I couldn't help the blush that came to my cheeks fiercely.

Dear Lord, please don't let me look like a tomato. I prayed.

He took a seat on the couch, his long legs stretched out on the carpet and for some reason I felt a strange happiness at seeing him so comfortable in my space.

"So Dubai, huh?" He asks with a soft smile.

"For my cousin, Camilla's wedding. You remember her from the dinner, don't you?" I took a seat on the loveseat opposite him not trusting myself to seat on the couch beside him and not try anything.