Chapter 1 Unexpected

My name is Alex Johnson. I'm fifteen years old. I live in Miami, Florida and my parents are Mary and James Johnson. I like sports except golf,and I have many friends.

"Alex, you're gonna be late for school," I heard mom say while putting my shoes on.

"Coming," I said as I grabbed my phone.

I was super tired today. I had to study until ten ,and I had to wake up at six in the morning. I wondered down the stairs into the living room and saw mom and dad trying to make a decision. I looked at them suspiciously and started eating breakfast. I had to go to the park where Alice, Harper, and Rachel were; this was our meeting place since we were little.

"Mom, dad I gotta go bye," I said rushing out the door.

As I ran to the park I noticed that Alice, Harper, and Rachel were already there.

"Aaaaaw! You always get here first, but I can't get out of the house till I eat my breakfast," I said pouting like a little girl.

"Oh well," said the girls smiling like their favorite movie came out.

"Lets go to school," Rachel said.

Our school was only two blocks away from the park ,and we could bring our phones. Each one of us brought our own ,and we put on our headphones in one ear only. We talked on and on until I asked a question.

"Who is your favorite singer?" I asked Harper.

"I have a favorite song not a favorite singer," Harper said.

"Mine is one direction," said Rachel.

" I don't have one either," said Alice.

"What about you!!!" they all exclaimed.

"Oh that's easy Austin Mahone, Shawn Mendes, and The Vamps,"I said.

"Austin Mahone!"screamed the girls. "Eeeewww!!!!"

"Hey I didn't criticize your thoughts so don't criticize mine.I just think he is a great singer and I like his styles and songs."

" Okay fine," said the girls.

We were reaching Jefferson High School when a red mustang screeched past us.They were all screaming like lunatics, and there he was Shane Jefferson, the popularity of the school, the star of the school, the creator of the school (Well he didn't create it but you know what I mean). He was right there; usually we tried to avoid him because he is trouble and he sometimes acts like a jerk.

"Hey, Alex," Shane said.

I looked sideways and backwards to see if he was talking to me, clearly he was.

"What do you want," I shot back.

"Can't I just say 'hi'?"

"Everything you say comes with something else."

"Okay fine, look I kind of like you but I don't know if it's a good or bad like," he said.

I looked at him shocked but tried to hide it.

"Well, you let me know when you find out," I said while walking towards my friends.

They looked at me curiously.

"I'm not telling," I said.

They groaned.

"Hey, but just a little bit," said Rachel.

"No, I'm still thinking about what just happened."

The bell rang, first period was about to start. We ran to our classroom and got there just in time. Shane was looking at me the whole hour; I knew because I felt that someone was observing every move I made. I sent him a note saying " Stop looking at me. Stalker much." Apparently he replied,"Um... Sorry I didn't mean to. Hope you forgive me:).Ok, now that wasn't the Shane I know.

My big brother: Austin mahoneOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara