Chapter 9

"Hiiii, I'm sooo glad you made it!" Olivia blurts our, clearly drunk

"Hiiii, I'm sooo glad you made it!" Olivia blurts our, clearly drunk. She throws her long arms around my neck and embraces me in a hug. Her lean figure suits her neon mini dress incredibly well. Her golden heels making her way taller than she already is.

She pulls her head back to look at me. Her pupils are dilated and they show a hint of redness. "Ohhh Ella there's someone you NEEED to meet!" She blurts our and grabs my arm, attempting to drag me further into the house. I look back, only to see Remi making out with a tall, dude in his mid-20s with a military haircut.

Olivia drags me further into the house, past drunk and high teenagers. She leads me to a hallway with big windows, showing the incredible view of Olivias stunning back yard. We walk past a couple basically eating each others faces off.

Finally we arrive in a big living room. There are more people here, it looks like they're almost all from WHA (West Hilton academy.)

There are people playing beer pong by a big glass door that leads into the backyard. There is a competitive crowd surrounding them. The crowd screams as one of the guys wins. He is average height with blonde curly hair. Olivia grabs my arm again and pulls me towards a small crowd of people.

"Here, I waint yu to meet uhhh..oh yeah Howard!" Olivia says while clinging onto the guys shoulder. He is incredibly tall, he has light brown hair and piercing blue eyes. I notice that his skin is really pale, even in the crazy colored lights. It's kind of weird considering we live in the middle of a desert.

The guy looks down at Olivia, with a smile that has that "okay I think you've had enough to drink" look. While patting lightly on her hand which is sitting on his shoulder.

"It's actually H-a-l-v-o-r. It's norwegian." He says to me while reaching out his hand. "It's-no uh haha I'm from Norway." He stutters as I shake his hand.

"Alright Halvor from Norway, I'm Aquella, half American, half Greek." I say with a warm smile on my face. His blue eyes travel from my brown ones and down to my lips for only a second before raising his look into my eyes again. His jaw is sharp like a knife and his lips are thin yet plump at the same time. He apparently notices me checking him out as he smirks and looks down at the ground then down at me again.

 He apparently notices me checking him out as he smirks and looks down at the ground then down at me again