Chapter 11: Mountain Glenn

Start from the beginning

Jaune: But what if we use a thug tactic? You now? Like in the movies, when the bad guy hits someone on the back of the head with a bludgeon?

Weiss: That... could work.

Ren: But his Aura will absorb the blow!

Jaune: Then we just sneak in, and catch them all by surprise!

Yang: Ooh! Catchy!

Sun: Yeah! Let's do that! It's like an action movie!

Zwei barked. "Oh, Yeah. The dog is gonna need to do something special. What do ya got Jauney?" Coco asked.

Jaune hummed. "Maybe Blake can take him along with as a stealth mission? She can find documents, with him sniffing out stuff, while we spy on the troops?"

Velvet: Yoah one haeck of a struytegeest.

Ruby shook her head, "actually I have just the thing for him.

They gathered in front of the door. "Now all we need to do is to figure out the code." Jaune muttered. Ruby smirked at him. "I've seen them put it in. 42-42-564." She tapped in the code. (A/N: Soul Eater reference anyone? ;P)

Yang watched as Ruby opened the door. "Now, everybody be quite. Especially those wearing heels." She said, making Weiss, Pyrrha and Coco feel slightly annoyed. They walked into the room. 

Several guards heard them coming and before he could shout, they knocked him out. They did the same with most of the guards until everyone, expect Zwei of course, was disguised as a White Fang Grunt. "Ok, some of us are Faunus, so it'll be more believable." Jaune told them.

They snuck into the underground base, and saw about 100 or so Grunts walking around. "They heard Cinder talking to them. "Tomorrow, we attack Beacon! It's time to show them that we mean business!" They roared.

"They're gonna Attack beacon?" Yang muttered. "Talk about a lame idea. That place is the most powerful place in vale." "And they don't seem to know that we're gonna be stopping them." Ren replied. "And it seems that it was her after all." He pointed at the stage.

Cinder Fall was there, as well as Emerald, Mercury and Neo. Neo was sulking at the loss of Roman. "Still sulking?" Mercury deadpanned. "She's been with him for years!" Emerald told him. "They obviously formed a bond!" Emerald then looked at the Grunts.

"Seems to be a lot less then we expected." She muttered. "Heh, didn't you hear? Because of Torchwick's failure just now, we didn't get the recruits we needed." "And because, we took them down!" Everyone turned to see the students taking off their disguises. "Now!" Ruby yelled.

Cinder flinched when she saw Ruby. "No. Not her!" Cinder quickly yelled. "Don't stand there! Get them!" The grunts roared and ran forwards. But they were immediately steamrolled. During the time several of the students broke away from the group and ran towards the ring leaders.

She sent a wave of Fire at them but Ruby deflected it. "FULL COUNTER!" She yelled. They ducked as the redirected magic Energy was sent overhead and into the cave wall. The villains got up. "Who the hell are they?!" Mercury yelled. "Monsters..." Cinder whimpered.

They then heard growling. They instantly turned and saw Zwei growling at them. "Um. Where did that dog come from?" Cinder asked. "And why is he growling at us?" Mercury added. "And why does he have a gold ring in his mouth?" Neo held up a sign. "He's cute."

Ruby smirked and so did Weiss as the white haired girl raised a hand. "Say hello to our little friend!" She said and snapped her fingers. Zwei barked and much too the four villainous kids' horror, started charging up a spin attack. "Oh no..." Cinder whimpered.