"Hello? Neal? Dad?......SEB?"

I wanted it so bad to be Seb. But then would I be dead?

"Aldara."

I heard again, but this time the voice was closer and I recognized it.

"SEB! AUXI! SEB!" 

I called out frantically.

"Aldara calm down." came his calm and soothing voice.

I turned around and found myself in his conforting arms.

"Auxi!" I squealed with joy before throwing my arms around him.

He chuckled lightly before returning the hug.

"Ive missed you so much!" I pulled him closer.

"Ive missed you too Aldara." He said softy in my ear, sending butterflies to go off in my belly.

I knew we would be together again. Then a sudden thought went through me head.

"Auxi...am I dead?"

Auxi soflty put his tumb under my chin and made me look up. "No. You are very much alive. Your time has not come yet."

"It wasnt your time either." I whinned

He smiled thoughtfully "Do not dwell on the past my love."

"How can I not Auxi? You are the only one I have truely loved."

"I know. But we cannot change the past." He brushed my hair with his fingers.

"I wish we could."

"I do aswell. But that is not why I have come."

"Then why?" I said trying to hide the disappointment from my voice. 

He took a deep breath and said. "There are hard times coming your way Aldara. Bad things will happen, but you must be strong. Promise me you wont give up? That youll do your best, always."

I processed what he was saying. Hard times? Bad things? "I promise Auxi. Like I always have. Ill do anything for you."

"And I for you."

"You wont leave me will you?" I asked with fear. I wasnt sure I could handle all these hard times without him.

"I am always with you."

I smiled. I knew that one day I would find a way for us to be together again. I stood on my tiptoes and our lips connected.

~Back to reality~

My eyes shot open I was on the ground. My head heavy and hard, like a huge rock. My fingers were trembling and I felt dizzy, everything was moving. I was able to touch my head, and felt a warm liquid. My blood. I still felt dizzy, but everything came back to focus. Everything happened so fast, I could hardly understand. Emma was getting up from the floor, then she was fighting Tamara. My eye sight was foggy, but I could make out a few details, including Neal on the ground, he seemed hurt. I needed to get to him. I tried to get up, but when I did the world beggan to shake. So I tried to crawl over to him but with all the fighting I could make it over to him. Then finally Emma landed a good blow and threw Tamara to the ground.

I took the chance and crawled over to my brother, but half way threre I heard Emma yell out "Its over"

I looked up and got really scared, she had a gone. Did I do something wrong?! Then I realized nope, she was aiming at Tamara. Well I feel stupid.

"No its not." said Tamara angrily as she pulled something out of her pocket. A magic bean? Tamara threw it towards Neal and Emma. A huge green portal  opened and Tamara got up and said "Good bye."