Chapter 14

It had been two months that me and James had been dating that was untill two nights ago when he thoght that i was sick but i was actually planning a romantic dinner for us i walked down town and got some flowers i decided to have some dinner i walked into a diner

and ordered my meal a couple came in smiling and being happy it made me think of James the couple kissed and i saw the guys face it was James i was furious i stood up grabbed the girl threw her across the room so i was left with James "hey baby" "WHAT THE FUCK" I screamed in his face.

"It's not what it looks like?" he said in a questioning tone that was it he pussed me over the edge.

I punched him square in. The face kicked him in the balls "i thought that i actually loved you guess thise feeling were as fake as this relasionship" and with that i turned around and ran out of the diner.

JAKES POV

"I thought that i actually loved you guess those feeling were as fake as the relasionship" she said and ran out i was heartbroken it actually wasn't what it looked like Sandy was a old time friend who is a romance planner she was helping me organise a romantic date for Lexi.

We were laughing at this squirrel that feel out of a tree and landed on another squirrel both squirrels began fighting and it was the funniest thing i have ever seen.

Sandy and i decided to get some food we went into this diner and we were giggling about the squirrels she lent into kiss me and i tried ti push her off me but was too late as Lexi threw her half way across the room

which i must admit impressed me she then punched me square inthe face which stung like a bitch

she kicked me in the balls probably destroying the chance of having kids but i didn't care cause if i couldn't have kids with Lexi then i wouldn't want kids at all.