Chapter 13

"Really?" Jake said as if he couldn't quite believe it "yip" "wow my sister is the best fighter in NY thats so cool" he said while jumping up and down "so does this mean your better than James?"

i smirked and looked over at James who had a irratated smile on his face "yes,yes i am when me and James fought i won" i said enphisizing the word 'won' James ran up behind me and threw me over his shoulder "okay well were going to bed night mrs miller" James said while running up the stairs with me over his shoulder

"call me Lisa" mum called after us "oh and use protection" James stopped in hos tracks looked at me and burst out laughing i did the same he threw me on my bed and kissed me harshly

i kissed back he then made kisses all down my neck cause he knew it turned me on......................

I woke up and went to get out of bed but was pulled down by a pair of arm "hey beautiful last night was fun" he said smilrking "yea it was we might have to do it again sometime" i replied "KIDS BREAKFAST IS READY"

"oh my god i just got cock blocked by your mum" i laughed and kissed his nose "your so cute" i got up and put on some clothes

we walked downstairs hand in hand Jake was already eating waffles "hey lexi weren't those the clothes you wore yesturday?" "don't you have a school to get to?" "no its saturday" "shit"

james and i looked at each other and burst out laughing because of the awkwardness and sat down eating waffles "so what have you got planned today James?" mum asked "oh i was just going to take my beautiful girlfriend out to lunch"

"oh baby you so sweet" i cooed we kissed "eww mum make them stop kissing" i looked at Jake and then kissed James again "alright you two be nice to the single pringles in the house" my mum joked.

James and I spent the day beeing really cliche to eachother which was the cute it made me fall for him even more which i didn't think could happen.