A Proper Goodbye - (slight) SMUT

Skip to the ending of the smut if you are uncomfortable with sexual themes, enjoy. 

Thor's absence and Loki's new role as King of Asgard allowed for an abundance of foolish behavior to go unchecked. I spent most of my nights in the prince's chambers; however, while the maids thought I was mourning, I was spending time with the prince who they believed to be dead. 

One of those nights, I had finally convinced him to join me for more than a few mere hours. Instead, I rested on his bare chest comfortably and traced patterns on it. Unfortunately, although the night would be full of passion it would also likely be our last together for a long time. Before his banishment, Heimdall warned me of the Avengers' plight on Earth, and without Thor to help them I was needed there. 

Loki would not take it well I was certain, but he seemed to be well aware that something was amiss. Although I considered leaving while he slept, I could not leave the god without a proper goodbye.

I quickly wiped the thoughts of leaving from my mind, and planted a needy kiss on the King's lips. His cold mouth moved against mine effortlessly, and he ran his hands down my body without question. His tongue swiped against my lip as though asking for entrance, and for once I did not put up a fight. I ran my hand down his chest before pulling myself onto his lap while he kissed me. Soon enough, I was breathless and pulled away to regain air while simultaneously grinding against his bare member. 

The movement resulted in a sharp intake of breath from Loki, and he quickly waved his free hand to remove what little clothes remained on my body. This allowed me to further grind against his member, and soon enough I kissed down his body and looked up at him mischievously. The expression on his face was sinful, and although I enjoyed every second of it, I could not help but think about how much I would miss him.

Unfortunately for me, the change in my demeanor did not go unnoticed, and I was quickly pulled back up so that my face was level with his. 

SMUT END

"What's wrong?" 

His words caught me off guard, and I took in a sharp breath. Instead of dancing around the truth as I had been, I told him.

"I need to return to Earth."

Loki's eyes flashed with hurt for only a moment before he began to shake with rage.

"And why is that?" he hissed.

"I have friends there Loki, and Midguard could use some help. I will return to you my king, but I must go for a short while. I will always return to you, my love," I said gently, resting a hand on his shoulder and holding his gaze captive with my own.

"And you believe that I will simply let you leave?" he asked coldly.

"I believe that you care about me enough to treat me as more than a pet on a leash Loki, I trust you know that I will always return."

For a moment, it seemed as though my words had calmed him, but his rage quickly broke through once again and he pinned me to the mattress. Unfortunately, this time was not as pleasant as the last. 

"I will always be yours Loki," I said gently before raising my hand to rest on his temple, rendering him unconscious.