JiMloUs

Jimin was never the type to feel jealous. Jeonlous usually made an appearance. But right now? He was very sour, sour at the Taehyung and Jungkook moments that there were. And too much for his liking.

Jimin, being the oversensitive freak he was and not being able to get his mind off of that one intimate moment Taehyung and Jungkook shared including some hugs and more than intentional touches, started towards Jungkook.

Using some force, he sat in between them and slung an arm around Jungkook.

"What are you guys doing?" Jimin casually asked, looking at Jungkook.

"Jimin! We were just playing some games! Want to join?" Jungkook surprisedly looked up.

"Sure!" Jimin said, responding a little too enthusiastic, coming off a little too eager.

"Ok, hyung..." Taehyung replied, smirking a little.

"Shut up. I would rather play against Jungkook and lose an infinite amount of times than play against you and win an hundred thousand infinite times." (If that makes any sense) Jimin muttered, deliberately clear enough for Taehyung and Jungkook to decipher his new invented language.

"Aw...Jiminie..." Taehyung cooed, squealing at both of them.

"Shut up." This time, Jungkook and Jimin spoke at the same time. Jimin, slightly red, gestured for Jungkook to speak first.

"You don't deserve to call him that. No one can call Jimin, 'Jiminie' except for me!" Jungkook proclaimed, sticking out his chest.

"Alright, we get it. Jimin's yours." Taehyung chuckled before going out of the room.

"Was my little Jiminie jealous?" Jungkook lightly teased, bopping Jimin's nose with his pointer finger.

"Was not." Jimin reddened, burying his face in Jungkook's neck.

"Alright, Hyungie. We both know the answer." Jungkook smirked when he felt Jimin hit his back a couple times.

"I think I love making you jealous because then your faces scrunches up all cute and you beautifully redden."

"That's it. You're sleeping on the couch today."

———————

A/N

So that last line Jungkook would usually say but this time Jimin said it. How was it? No one really writes Jimlous and they usually write Jeonlous so I wrote this. But I think I'll have Jeonlous in this collection! Thank you! 

Vote

Comment

Share

Again, I'm not forcing you to, it's your choice!