2

A/N- that little girl is livi. She is so cute.

Chresanto pov
I sat at my desk impatiently waiting for my mom to call me back about my brother.

Perez walked in with this little girl. "Hello Mr. August I mean Chresanto. This is my daughter Livi. I just brought her because I just thought that like maybe she can meet you. She likes to meet my bosses." He looked at his daughter.

She walked over to the front of my desk. I couldn't see her she was to short. She walked to the side of the desk. She smiled at me.

"I'm livi. What's your name?" she turned her head sideways as if she were confused.

"I'm Chresanto." I smiled.

"I can't say that I'll call you... Uncle C." she smiled.

"Livi I don't think-" Jacob started. "-no no Uncle C is great" I finished.

"Well then daddy I will see you later me and uncle C have a lot of important business to get to." Livi waved her finger from side to side.

"If it's alright with you then it's alright with me." I said to Perez.

"It's fine. bye livi love you." He smiled.

"Bye daddy wove you too." She smiled.

"So what now." I asked her completely forgetting my brother.

"Well first we have to catch up on gabba gabba then we go say hi to nice nice people out there and finawy (finally) we do paper work. Oh yeah and snack time for everyone we can eat togewer (together)." she smiled.

"Ok so what episode are you on on yo gabba gabba." I asked.

"None I finished let's go give that man a nice card and say hi." she smiled. She grabbed a card and walked out to Todd.

He was a big black man, about 6 feet, he looked mean and grumpy, I only talked to him once. Livi walked over to him and knocked on his leg.

"Excuse me Mr. Tall Man would you like a happy card." Livi asked as she looked up at him.

I walked over to her. I looked up at him and gulped.

He looked down at us angrily. He took the card. "Thank you." he walked away.

Well that went better than expected. I held livi's hand and we walked back into my office. I gave her colored pencils and a piece of paper. I started typing on my computer. I heard my phone ring. I picked it up.

My mom said that my brother has brain damage. I guess he got into a car accident. She said he's in a coma. I put my phone down. I buried my head in my hands.

I heard Livi tip toe towards my desk. She hugged my leg. I smiled a little.

Jacob busted into the room. "Sir we have an emergency."

I sat up alarmed. Livi let go of my leg. "What's wrong!" I said.

"There is a big man. He says that he needs to talk so I said you have to schedule an appointment and he said that if he doesn't see me he's going to and I quote blow my brains out." Jacob said.

"Uncle Bobby!" I smiled as I stood up. "He just got out of jail. He's just joking."

I walked out of the office and hugged my oddly large uncle. "How you been." I smiled.

"Good. Good. I think I scared your assistant." My uncle Benny laughed.

"You did, but he's fine. Man, I've missed you." I smiled.

"I missed you too son. I see your keeping the family business up and running." My uncle smiled.

"Yes sir." I smiled.

"Well do you like it?" He asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Bad. You have just been demoted to my associate. I'm taking this company over." My uncle said.

"We will see. But for now this is my playground." I said.

"Daring. Just like your father. That's what got him killed and me in jail. We will see. I'm out." My uncle walked to the elevator.

I walked to my office and put the loudspeaker on. "Attention. We will all be taking a day off. Everyone have a nice day."

They all cheered and darted to the stairs and elevators quickly. Everyone except Jacob. He sighed and picked up Livi.

"Daddy are we sleeping in the car again?" Livi asked.

"I am. You are gonna go to grandmas house. Daddy got us kicked out last night. I'm sorry baby." Jacob sighed.

"No!" I yelled. I grabbed my stuff and ran over to them. Come to my house please. I have three extra rooms." I said.

"We can't do that sir." Jacob said. "Thank you but no thank you. The landlord gave us thirty more days to get all of our stuff."

"Daddy." Livi whined.

"Please. Come." I pleaded. He sighed then nodded. I smiled abs we walked to my car. He got a few things from his car and hopped in.

We drove to my home, well mansion. He complimented my mansion then came inside.

They stood at the door in awe while looking around.

Jacob pov

"Guys. I am so sorry. The house is a mess." Chresanto said.

"Are you kidding me. It's spotless." I said.

"I guess." Chresanto shrugged. He lead us to the in-law house. It was so nice. I understood why he would put us in here. We don't really know him.

"Here are the rooms, pools, tubs, shower, kitchen. Everything. Have a good night. The phone is right there. 911 and my number are n speed dial." Chresanto nodded.

"Okay." I smiled. He closed the door as he walked out. Me and livi took a bath.

We laid down in the master bed room together. I heard her lightly snoring so I put her in her own room.

I was in the kitchen eating all night. The food was so good. I sound like a fat ass.

"Enjoying it." Chresanto chuckled. I jumped and pushed him.

"What the hell!" I yelled. He laughed hysterically. I smoked a bit.

"Sorry sir." I said. I felt him softly touch my hand.

"Chresanto." Chresanto said. I nodded. I began to blush. He lead me to the couch. We sat down together.

We talked for hours. I told him the general things. I mean I just met this man, I'm not telling him my whole life. I can't believe I'm staying in his home.

He wrapped his arms around me as my eye lids dared to close. I crept my head deeper in his neck.

(A/N- I'm back bitches.)

~Niya!