the one with the truth

Start from the beginning

Anyway, once Autumn and I are dressed we run downstairs and out the back door. We run all the way to the water and just sink in happily. The water was so clear and warm and I was in heaven. I can't believe I get to be here for two weeks. After about an hour my face starts burning and I know it's time to go put on sunblock. I get out, go inside, and go to my room. I grab a towel drying myself. I grab the bottle of sunblock and run outside. We all quickly apply then sit on the porch waiting. "What do you guys want to do while we're here?" Stryder asks.

We all shrug. "I guess exploring the town would be fun." Everyone agrees. "You know, we're not going to want to swim and go into town every day so we could stay inside and watch t.v. just relax, play fun party games, go to a party with new people we meet, and or sleep." Everyone looks at me and nods with smiles. I smile back.

***

The first week we spent at the ocean. We all tanned, swam, met new people and had lots of fun making sand castles. Today's the second Monday of this vacation and we decided to do our own thing today. Tonight, Stryder and Ryan would make us dinner and we'd play a game afterward, so right now I'm on the porch swing, reading my new favorite book Starry Eyes by Jenn Bennet. I'm so engrossed in the book I barely notice the time passing. As I close the book, Stryder shouts. "DINNER," I go inside and set my book on the counter. I sit in the chair closest to the window. Ryan had set plates in front of us all and the food was set up in the middle, so we could just grab whatever.

I went for the mashed potatoes first. I took a big scoop and put it on my plate. I took a spoonful of sautéed broccoli and set it next to the potatoes. I grabbed a medium size piece of steak and set it on my plate as well. I got up and went to the fridge, grabbing a beer. I sit back down and start cutting the steak. I moan as I take a bite. Stryder's eyes quickly meet mine. Everyone else normally eats their food. I smirk and put more food into my mouth, continuing to let small moans out because it was actually so good. His body tensed and his eyes darkened. After I finished my plate, I noticed I had some excess food on my fingers.

Stryder wasn't watching but I slowly started licking them. I sucked the food off of each and his ears perked at the noise. He looked at me once more. He bit his lower lip to hold in emotion from escaping but that made me all fiery inside. I get up and rinse off my dishes, putting them into the dishwasher. Everyone followed suit and we sat in the middle of the living room. Alicia stands up and walks into the kitchen, digging in the recycle bin. She grabs my empty bottle and comes to the circle.

"It's a new version of spin the bottle that I created a year ago." We all look at her interested, this would be fun. "Okay, so let's say I spin the bottle and it lands on Noah." We all nod. "I'd say take off one piece of clothing." We all widen our eyes with a smile. "You can either do it or deny it, but there's a punishment for denying it." Well shit. "You have to kiss the person on the lips for at least three seconds." We all smirk. "Or there's a third option, you can take a shot of vodka that's only if you're uncomfortable with kissing the same or opposite gender. Obviously, we're all straight so if I landed on Autumn and she was uncomfortable with kissing me she could just take a shot. The game is much more fun when you're drunk because there are no hard feelings." I laugh with Ryan. This is definitely going to be fun.

"You can't take off underwear or bras until everything is off, shirt, shorts, socks, pants, all of it." We all nod and get comfortable. "I'll go first!" Autumn says excitedly. She spins the bottle and after six full spins, it lands on me. My eyes widen and she smiles devilishly. "Take off your shirt." I roll my eyes and do as I'm told. I didn't want to be the first one drunk. Stryder looks me up and down and smiles. I shake my head then spin.

It lands on Ryan and I clap. "Take off your pants!" He stands up and we all clap and whistle. Smiles go around as he throws it by my shirt. He sits down and spins the bottle. It lands on Noah and he laughs. "Take off that left sock bro, show us your sexy foot." He rolls his eyes and takes the first shot of the night. "I'm cold and these socks are keeping me warm." We laugh and he spins. "Stryder!" He yells happily. Stryder yawns. "Take that shirt off man, do yo thang!!" If you didn't know, Noah was a lightweight and I could tell the shot was slowly getting to him. We laugh as he strips. He throws his shirt and spins. It lands on Autumn. "Take your pants off." She shakes her head and crawls over to him. She kisses him for three seconds then wipes her lips as if he was a disease. He laughs and she spins.