It's You

It's You

(Are you reading, you lovely lovely person?) I look over at the ring beside mine and smile slightly. My eyes rake over your body as I watch you train. I go back to mine, thinking about you. I had always had this tiny crush on you, but it just seems like you aren't interested. Then again, I don't know why anyone ever would be interested. The only thing that ever made me mad was when you would notice me in the ring or practicing on my own. Sure, I may be in a training bra and spandex, but that isn't the only time I actually look good. Right? As I finish up my training, I start taking the tape off my hands, I grab my phone and check the time. "Shit.." I mutter softly. I was 10 minutes late. This is were I get worried. My brother doesn't like it when I'm late. Let's just say that it isn't very pretty when I get home. You see, I get this training so I can protect myself, but I always freeze. Maybe it's because it's my brother. I throw away the tape and walk to my bag, getting my water bottle out. I take a drink and put it back, zipping the bag up. Just as I go to put the strap on my shoulder, I feel a tap on it. I turn around and my eyes meet yours.

(Hi! My name is Cynthia! Please continue as Niall or Ashton and also either Liam or Calum as my brother. You can choose how this goes, but try to make my brother a little abusive. It doesn't have to be physical unless you're okay with that. I have kik and I do doubles! Thank you for reading!!)