Yelling

(Please tell me if you're reading.) I sigh as I grab my phone and check the time. Late as always. I shake my head and get up from the table, putting out the candles before grabbing the glasses of wine. I go into the kitchen and sit them down before I go back to the table, grabbing the plates with food on them. I go back into the kitchen and sit them on the counter before leaning back against one. I hold back my tears as I take a sip from my wine and I bite my lip. "Our own anniversary." I whisper and let a tear slip, only to wipe it away as quickly as it fell. I throw out everything and wash the dishes before I go upstairs, changing into a tshirt and shorts. When you finally arrive home, it's around 1 am. I look over from my seat on the couch and I get up. "Where have you been?" I ask and walk over. "I was worried." I say softly but then I figure it out. You went out drinking. Again. "I was out with the guys." You slur and I feel tears rise instantly. "But.. You promised you were done doing that." I whisper. "What?! I can't go out and have fun?!" You yell and I flinch, taking a few steps back. "I'm a grown man! I can do whatever the hell I want!" You yell loudly in my face and I let out a small scream of fear as you had brought up your hand, tears streaming down my cheeks while I've brought up my hands to protect myself. (I'm Cynthia. I'm 4'11 with hair that's down to my shoulders with pink and purple highlights. I also have brown eyes and an hourglass figure. Please continue as either Harry or Calum. I have kik and I do doubles. Thanks for reading!)