Goodbye

(Please tell me if you're reading!) We never said the words "goodbye" or "bye." That was always our thing to never say that because, in our minds, saying goodbye or bye was a way of saying that we would neither of us would either see each other or talk to each other again. But, today, things changed. I don't know exactly how to explain it but, we were texting about the weekend. You wanted to see a movie while I wanted to come over and just be with you for the whole weekend. When we finally agreed on me coming over for the weekend but, here's the thing. Before I left from school, I had come over to your locker to talk to you about what we would do. But, you told me you already had plans even though we had made ours on Monday. "Oh. Um.. Well I guess that I'll just forget about it then." I whisper and nod a little as I look up at you. "Yeah. Well bye then." You say and tears rise instantly. "W-what?" I ask softly. "I said bye." You say and I look down. "O-okay." I whisper before I turn and walk away, quickly leaving the school. (Hi! I'm Cynthia! I'm 4'11 with dyed hair that's pink and purple with an hourglass figure. Please continue as any guy you'd like! I have kik and I do doubles! Thanks for reading!)