Creep

(Please tell me when you are reading!) I hum lightly along with the music I'm listening to as I walk down the street, holding the shoulder straps of my backpack and I check my phone to tell my mum I'm on the way home. I smile as I look around and keep humming softly, just surrounding myself with the music. I always admired the scenery of the walk home I have from school everyday. As I'm walking, I hear a very loud voice, making me jump and my heart stop for a second because it scared me. I look to see a man looking under the hood of his car and I slowly walk over, stopping my music. Little did I know that this is a man who has been watching me for a long time. Late at night, he would see me getting undressed or when I would just have some friends over to study. "Someday, you'll be mine baby girl." He would mutter under his breath and then walk away. He didn't really mind the age difference. Me being 17 and him being 21. He never really believed in becoming obsessed with something but when I moved in, everything changed. He knew the route I took from home before school and the route I took to get home after school. He knew what time I left school and what time I got home from school. Every little detail that no one else should know but myself. When I reach him, I bite my lip a little as he looks at me. I'm just a very kind girl who always likes helping people, so, when I can help, I do. "Is everything okay?" I ask him sweetly and I smile kindly at him. (Hi! I'm Cynthia. I'm 4'11 with an hourglass figure and red hair down to the middle of my back. Please continue as Niall or Ashton! In this role play I am 17 and the guy of your choosing is 21. I have kik and I do doubles! Thanks for reading!!)