Chapter 6:Skinner vs Clifford

I stayed up half the night figuring out what song I would do in vocal hour today, and I decided it would be best to do one I already knew and had been singing for so long.

"Mike Clifford will go first." The instructor said as we walked in vocal hour.

"Good luck, Clifford." I said with a smirk.

"Nah. You're the one who needs the luck. Watch this." He said to me before walking to the front of the class.

"Whenever you're ready, Mike." The instructor said.

Mike nodded at him, then started singing a song I had never heard, but I have a feeling that it was allied Voodoo Doll....

"Alright... That was amazing. Now.... Miss Skinner? Your turn." The instructor said and I looked around the room.. I was suddenly nervous. Mike was so good, and he had written his song. I'm doing a song that I love and didn't write by myself.

"Whenever you're ready, Skinner." The instructor said as I hesitantly walked to the front.

"Oh for craps sake you are too slow!" Luke yelled as he got out of his chair and shoved me.

"A Capella or are you going to use an instrument, or a cd?" He asked.

"Piano." I said as I walked to the piano.

"Okay. Good luck." He said.

I chuckled nervously. "I'm gonna need it." I said as I walked to the piano and sat on the seat.

I stared attempt the piano for a moment.

"GET ON WITH IT!" I heard someone yell.

I took in a deep breath and began to play/sing Brave by Sara Baralles.

After I finished I quickly went to my seat.

"You were amazing." Michael whispered to me.

"You too." I said.

"The winner will be announced tonight." The instructor said. "Everyone, remember to vote for your favorite."

•••••

(HEY GUYS! Sooo I changed who is Katey. Kira Kosarin is Katey now. By the way, this time it's depending on you who wins this competition! Did you like her performance? Or would you rather Voodoo Doll win? If your vote is for Katey comment the word "Skinner" if your vote is for Michael comment the word "Clifford"!)