PART 151 ~ 152 "THE END"

Start from the beginning

.*.*.*.*.*.

Evening ; Dinner in Resort Restaurent..

Veesha wore red saree and Ajay was in suits. Veesha smiling and giggling so much with Archana and Ajay.🤭 Ajay palmed her back and walk together to the table. She seems happy as Ajay and his family members(Ajay's parents,Ajay's siblings and Hari niece & nephew) were together at the big round table. Veesha surprisely wided her eyes as she see Ram and Shashi there waiting for them. Veesha hugged Shashi and greet Ram. They all sitting together and talking to each but also looking at the menu book. As Veesha took the menu book and seeing the dishes name.

Archana : Pisst!

She whispered to her bestie.

Veesha : Uhhmm..

Archana : Do he will feed you here? I'm curious to know..

Veesha blushed.

Veesha : Achu..Shuu!🤫

Archana giggling.😂 Ajay gazed at then asked Veesha.

Ajay : What was that?

Veesha : Onum ille..

Ajay : Sollu..

Veesha come closer to Ajay then palmed sidely to his face and whispered what Archana asked for. He smirked while his cheeks burn. Ajay turned randomly then he wided his eyes excitily.

Ajay : Hey!

He got up from his seat and walk to the guest. It were Rahul and Keerthy. He shake his hand to Rahul and then welcome Rahul and Keerthy. He request them to sit. Veesha stood up too after see Rahul and Keerthy there. She go to Keerthy and hugged her then she go Rahul and shake hands. Rahul and Keerthy joined them too. Ajay and Veesha come back to their chairs.

Ajay : So,yeah..Let's order the food..

He took the menu book but then stop and look at his hand on his thigh. Veesha's hand top on his hand. They holds together under the table so no one could see and smiling to each other. He look at the menu book and flip the pages with his other hand. They all had a very good time.

Veesha introduce Keerthy to Shashi. She talking to Shashi and Keerthy. Her glance went to Ajay who giggling and chit chat with Ram , Ravin and Rahul. Ajay laugh all of his heart then random turned. He caught his wife staring him. He raised his eyebrows with a smile,she winked at him then look away. He smirked and look back to his circle.

.*.*.*.*.*.

Archana and Veesha sitting both of edge of swing set. They were string the jasmine flower🌼for hair. Veesha was teaching Archana how to string/tie it. As Veesha finish the tying the jasmine flower while teaching Archana. Archana done with her string jasmine flower too.

Archana : TA-DA!😃😄😁(excited)

She show her string flower as Veesha took her photo with camera. Then,she stop then smile.

Veesha : Ena?

Archana : Nothing..

A hand come from behind then grab the string flower which tied by Veesha. She wided her eyes,shockily then turned behind.

Veesha : Ajay?

He smirked then make her to face Archana. So,that he can pin the jasmine flowers string on her hair. Archana smiling then grinning at them. Veesha's cheek blushed.

Archana : Hey..Hey..Stay there..I want to take picture both of you..

Veesha : Athe ella onum vena..