PART 148 ~ 149 ~ 150

Start from the beginning

Veesha :Sollu..

Ajay :Okay..It's-..

He smirked.

Ajay :Actually,I hid this from you..

Veesha :What?(frowned)

Ajay :Since I was not satified with the doctor statement..I searched for another doctor..

Veesha :Operation konjam naal'le vechethu nee yen vere doctor tehdhi poo'ne?(worried)

He cupped her face.

Ajay :Stop worrying,ma..It's all for you..For us..I take your medical report from them..Today,I met the new doctor..He have seen alot patients with body condition weaker than you but he did the operation for them and they were cured and living happily and health with their family now..Unake ethuvum aagathe sonnare..Nee kandipa 100% cure agereve..He just said what I said..He seems more confident..

Veesha seems confused,her glance went down.

Ajay :Look,Honey..

She looked at him.

Ajay :The reason why I did this for you..I just can't let anyone to do the operation just because they are doctor..The doctor should be confident on what they doing..This new doctor seems very hopeful and so sure about it.. Nee enake venu..Nambe rendu perum serthu valanam..Athan epdi panne..

She nodded her head.

Ajay : So,nallike..Nambe rendu perum inthe doctor're paake porum..Hmm?(smiling)

He asked her in nice way while smiling.She nodded agreed and smiled too.

Ajay : Check up nalliki..Ella normal'na, Nambe inthe doctor're okay panelam..

Veesha : po first doctor?🤔

Ajay : Athe "Operation Fee" kudhuthu settle pannerelam..😉

He winked😉,She chuckled.🤭As he joined the laughter with her,she hugged and he embraced her too happily.

.*.*.*.*.

Veesha spraying the water on her flower in her mini garden.Deva swing on the swing set.Ajay holding the swing chain but glancing at Veesha😏instead of move the chain to swing the swing set.

Deva : Athuge,Mama..🙄Unjal nagereve ille..Epo paare attai'ye paathuthu irukigge..

Veesha chuckle for Deva's words.🤭 Ajay gazed at Deva.😒

Ajay : Terthele..Apo chummah iruda..

Deva : Ipo mathum neega inthe unjal athule..Rathiri naa un room vanthe thuguven..

Ajay wided his eyes.

Ajay : Uyir're vangeran..😑(mumbling)

Ajay move the swing chain nicely for Deva. Veesha burst into laugh.😂

Deva : Yayyy!!😄(enjoying the swing)

After sometimes,..

Anjana : Deva..Mani ache..Vanthe kuli!

Deva : Vantheten,Ma!

Deva jump off the swing set then run inside. Ajay palmed his chest.😌

Ajay : Apadha!(relief)🌬

Veesha smiled.

Veesha : I'm done..Let's go inside..

He hold the swing set chain like hugging it.

Ajay : Chuumm!!😚😘

He give her flying kiss.😘 She blushed but then her reaction changed when she look away. Ajay's mother pointing the door jamps to one of the servants but then she stared at the couple outside.