Chapter Four (S/F)

~Izuku~
"You-you're in a... mafia...?"
"Yes, the number one mafia in Japan," Kacchan explained. After we had gotten home, they let me rest before we had this 'talk'. And now we're having it.
"W-why didn't you tell me..." I whisper-cried.
"We wanted to protect you. Mafia life is no life for you, baby."
"Kitten, we're sorry. How can we make it up to you?" Kacchan smirked.
I looked up from my hands and looked him in the eyes. "Ice cream and cuddles?" I asked innocently.
"I had... other plans in mind, baby boy~" Todoroki stepped behind me and put his arms around my waist; starting to kiss my neck.
"What are you-"
"Shh~ This is our apology, kitten~" Kacchan came up to me and placed his lips on mine, kissing me softly. I jumped back into Todoroki's chest. His breathing was steady, while mine was starting to get faster. "Calm down, love. Let us take care of you~"

We moved into the bedroom. At this point, all of our clothes were off. I was pushed on the bed by Todoroki, Kacchan had disappeared into the closet. Todoroki placed a soft kiss on my lips, but it started getting more messy and passionate. He but my bottom lip, asking for permission. I granted it and opened my mouth for him. We fought for dominance, Todoroki winning. He explored every part of my mouth. All the while, Kacchan came back out of the closet with a box that seemed to be heavy. Todoroki didn't seem to notice and left my mouth, moving down my neck and chest, leaving purple marks everywhere.
"Mine~" he grumbled. He made it down to my v-line, licking it causing me to moan. He kissed down my thighs, teasing me the whole time with his free hand.
"Todoroki...please~" I moaned out. I started squirming, wanting more friction.
"You're going to be a lot more specific, baby boy~" Kacchan had gotten something out of the box and went down to where Todoroki was. Todoroki paused what he was doing and kissed Kacchan deeply.

They broke away from the kiss and Kacchan looked at me, a big smirk on his face.
"We truly are sorry~ Let is make you feel good..." I suddenly felt something cold at my entrance. A sudden wave a pleasure then flew over my body.
"K-Kacchan~" I moaned out. Next thing I knew Todoroki was sitting on my stomach, but hovering just enough so I was comfortable. He blocked my view of what Kacchan was doing and started attack my neck with kisses and bite marks. Meanwhile Kacchan had three fingers in my hole already, stretching me out. "Kacchan please!" I heard him chuckle and I then felt something much bigger enter me, and it was vibrating. I moaned loudly, and Todoroki kissed my lips to silence me.
"Does that feel good, baby boy?" Todoroki teased.
"Ngh~ ye-yes!" He smirked and then went right back to attacking my neck. The sensation of the vibrator was too much for me to handle. "K-Kacchan! I'm close!" I moaned out. I could practically hear his smirk.
"Cum for me, Kitten~" at those dirty words, I came all over my stomach.

"You were such a good boy, Izuku~" Todoroki cooed as he picked me up and set me in the bathtub. The water was not too hot, not too cold. I blushed slightly. Todoroki left bathroom right as Kacchan walked in. They pecked each other on the lips, and Kacchan sat down in the ledge of the tub. He helped me wash my hair, which is normal for him to do.
"Now can we do it my way and watch movies and eat ice cream?" I asked in a dead-serious tone. Kacchan laughed and just nodded.
"Sure, Izu,"

~Todoroki~
I had left the bathroom to grab Izuku some clothes. I grabbed his joggers and his white t-shirt, and his favorite fluffy socks that were black and white. I heard some laughing from the bathroom, so I went to go see what it was.
"Izuku wants us to watch movies and eat ice cream now!" Katsuki laughed. I grinned and nodded, placing Izuku's clothes down on the counter.
"I'll go get that ready then!" I walked off to the kitchen and grabbed three bowls and three spoons. I got out Izuku's favorite ice cream flavor, mint chocolate chip, and scooped it into the bowls. I walked to our bedroom and placed the bowls on the side table. Suddenly, my phone start buzzing. I looked at it, my face turning into a frown. I swiped and answered it.

"What do you want."
"I believe we should talk about what I want in person. Have your boyfriend and yourself meet me at my office building in two hours. Don't be late."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
808 words (not including authors note)
I'm sorry this is so short and took so long to get up😅 School has punched me in the face. But summer is soon so more chapters! Don't forget to vote and comment! ~Blu💙