32

We were all sat huddled around the Tv in our blanket fort watching a horror film. I was sat with Chenle on one arm and Taeyong on the other. Next to them was Renjun and Johnny. Lying in front of us was Mark. In my lap was the large bowl of popcorn. We were all sitting quietly watching the film and I'll admit, it was pretty scary. the room went silent as the girl (on the Tv) headed into the house, I knew a jumpscare was coming but when it came I got such a fright I hid behind Taeyong as he laughed. I punched him in the arm playfully as the silence was broken. Chenle seemed distracted until another unexpected jumpscare happened and we both hid in each other. We pulled out of our hugging position to stare at each other. A few seconds passed until Lucas cleared his throat and Chenle quickly let go of me. He turned to face the Tv again with no expression but his cheeks where slightly flushed. I felt slightly conflicted over what I felt when he let me go. The movie soon ended and everyone started to sit round in a circle. The food placed in the middle. Johnny got up and went to the table to bring more over.
'I say we either play truth or dare, spin the bottle orrrr 7 minutes in heaven' Lucas said as Johnny returned to his seat on the floor.
'Dude there's like two girls here, how is 7 minutes in heaven or spin the bottle even fair?' Renjun argued.
'We could spin the bottle to decide who gets the truth or dare?' Doyoung suggested. Everyone agreed as Johnny placed a bottle in the middle of the circle. The food was pulled closer to the cluster of people as Ten leaned forward and spun the bottle. It slowly came to a stop in front of Taeyong.
'Taeyong.' Lucas said sternly. He nodded in response. 'Truth or dare?'
Taeyong hesitated for a second.
'Dare' he said. Everyone nodded as he waited to be told what to do.
Chenle whispered something in Jaehee's ear as she smiled really largely. It was terrifying and Taeyong looked worried.
'I dare you to spin the bottle and who ever it lands on, you have to trade tops with them and you both must remain in the room' Jaehee said smirking as Taeyong sighed and leaned forward to spin the bottle. As the bottle slowed I saw it pointing towards myself. I froze as it stopped dead on me. Everyone looked at me. I sighed.
Luckily I'm wearing a baggy large top.
I looked over to Taeyong to see him slowly taking his top of revealing his well defined abs. I felt my cheeks go slightly pink as my hands held the bottom of my shirt. I slowly pulled them over my head and handed Taeyong my shirt. He gave me his and I quickly threw it on to avoid any attention. He did the same and it fit him surprisingly well. Unlike his top which was as baggy on me as my last. Taeyong quickly leaned forward to spin the bottle for the next player. It landed on Chenle.
'Chenle, truth or dare' Taeyong stated. Chenle froze trying to comprehend that it was his turn.
'Truth' he stuttered out. Afraid of what he will be told to spill.
'What's your 3 favourite body parts....on.........YN?' Taeyong said. Eyeing everyone on the floor. Chenle looked stunned. He didn't know what to say and just turned to look at me. I froze under his intense gaze as he eyed me up and down.
'My favourite 3?' He questioned. Everyone except me nodded.
'Ummm.....I like her...'

So sorry for such a late update. I know that late updates are shit and all but I have an excuse and I hope you guys appreciate it 🙏🙏
So I dropped my phone and the screen was all smashed and I couldn't type with impaling myself with glass shards so I had to resort to a new phone case with a protective screen thing and now I'm able to type. Please forgive me.....
I'll try and update more regularly

Hope you guys are enjoying it xx