4

@my<3eu.pingo just posted on their story

liked by kunkun and 1,893 others my<3eu

my<3eu.pingo uhhh cba with school, see you loonies there 👌👌
Jaejaehoo this year is gonna be good
H4exhan_;) last year of school 🤘🤘
TY_95 we got this guys, yassssss
L33-Mark yaaAaasss QueeEnnnn
Mira.<3 ughhh another year with you losers in my class 🙄🙄
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I put my phone down and smiled as my friends began to turn it on again every time they messaged our group chat. We were all excited as it was our last year and we had a new student joining. I quickly done a simple make up look and threw my hair up into a ponytail. I grabbed my bag and headed downstairs to my kitchen. I saw my dad lying passed out on the sofa. I sighed as I slowly placed my bag down trying not to wake him up. I quietly walked past him and prepared a bowl of cereal. Unfortunately, the cereal all came flying out and into the bowl waking my dad up.
'Hi father, good morning' I said with a smile on my face. Ever since my mother and I had dinner with the asshole, my stepfather, he insisted he lived with us to make us all get along better as he sensed some tension between himself and me.

'Hey, you. Grab me a can of beer will you?!' He yelled clearly still not sober from his activities last night. I nodded and grabbed a can from the fridge. I opened it for him and handed it to him then headed back to the table and sat to eat my cereal. Quickly I had finished and waved goodbye to my mum and stepfather. I grabbed my bag and left the house. I saw Lucas standing at the end of my driveway. He lives next door to me and was my first friend when I moved here two years ago.

'Hey Lucas!' I said as I walked up to him.

'Hi YN' he smiled as we began our walk to school. We have walked to school together since my day one, only missing two days. The first I was in hospital for vaccinations, not fun, so I missed the start of school but we did walk home together. And the second time was when Lucas was unwell over winter so missed the last day of school.

We arrived at the school after discussing my families ("issues")new father. I saw Jaehee and Mark standing waiting for us.

'The others got bored and left for class. Apparently the new kid has arrived and is at reception" Mark said whispering the last part making us all laugh.

"I heard he's really cute" Jaehee said as Lucas pouted. Everyone except Jaehee knew Lucas had a huge crush on her. We even had a group chat dedicated to talking about their ship. We all began to chat and laugh as we headed into school.

"Jaejae, come with me to my locker. I gotta dump my books" I asked. She nodded as the boys headed to class. As we reached my locker I could see a group of girls standing around in a circle. I walked up to them to see what they were looking at. I fell backwards as I saw a photo of my real father on my locker. Only it wasn't the nicest of photos. It was the photo the police took when he hung himself. I knew it was Mira who had done this. Her father was the cop in charge of the investigation. She told the entire school I killed my own father for the money my stepfather would bring into my family. Jaehee saw the picture as well and ripped it off my locker throwing it at the girls who were running away and laughing. As Jaehee was glaring at their running forms, someone helped me stand up. I turned and thanked them as Jaehee walked over. He smiled and then turned and walked away.

"Who was that?" Jaehee asked. I shrugged my shoulders more confused than upset now.

"I don't know" I responded.

"Maybe it's the new kid" she said. I nodded.

"Maybe" I mumbled as Jaehee dragged me to our class.

~Anonymous POV~

I looked at the photo on the locker. The man looks familiar but how??
I heard the group around me begin to laugh as I turned to see a girl on the floor. Her body was shaking and she looked terrified. Does she know the man in the photo??

Another girl chased away the group. I decided to help the girl on the floor get up. She smiled as a thanks and I smiled back. She was cute. Really cute and pretty. I quickly turned and left before my face became really pink from blushing. She was really pretty and seemed really nice.