Chapter Four

Kat's POV
I was very tired after today's performance and I really want to go to a place of solitude.
I called my driver and said" Mike please go ahead I am going to the Dam" He seems to be reluctant but I cajoled him into leaving him alone.
On my way , my dog named trumpet jumped unto a gorgeous stranger and made me fell because I was holding its chain and all my composed songs that I was arranging fell. While I am picking up the leaflets, the guy bumped into me. Standing up I wanted to insult him but I saw the paparazzi shouting my name and the guy was like "are you the Katie dawn , like the real Katie dawn," I nod and left him abruptly .
I went to the Dam and I started composing the songs that I would love to sing. After a while I started thinking about the handsome guy earlier. I really want to be his friend. I am wondering on when I am going to see him again but the guy seems to be poor. I don't think my father is going to approve of him. Wait where is this thought coming from, I frowned,why am I even thinking about him,Kat focus on your dream,who knows maybe one day I will be able to sing these songs. I was in deep thought when I heard someone saying" mom it is her,it is the real Katie dawn ooh mom we are lucky today".She came to me and said that can I give her my autograph and take a picture with her. I nodded and I did as she says. I was beginning to wonder if there is a fake Katie dawn outside there.
After having my solitary time I called my driver and I went home to prepare for the Gala night which I was to attend with my fake boyfriend,Jake.
Jake love attention like,he even pushed me out of the stage one night while I was taking photographs. I really hate the guy.
On arriving home I met my manager glowering at me for being late.
" where the hell were you. Why is your driver home early,why were you not picking my calls,you are very late right now and Jake is very angry."
Jake angry,that is new, he always love to arrive late so that he could be in the spotlight and my manager is exaggerating about me being late, I still have about 1 hour to leave. I wanted to reply her but my friend Lena beat me to it" Marie stop lying she is finally here." And then she turns to me and says " let's get u prepared babe" " OK" I replied.
I laughed at Marie's expression at being caught lying and went inside with my two best friend to get prepared for the party. Who knows something exciting may happen at the party.

Pls do not forget to vote.