Chapter Three

Damien's POV
  "Damien!" 
"Yes Sir"
"Have you finished cleaning the chairs"
"Yes I have'. Oh no another errand is coming my way I am really tired.
" I want you to go to Majesty's records and submit this disc"
I cannot help but be curious and I asked him" What is this "
  "That is my twins song in there and I am sure that they are going to win and pursue their dream when you scrub the toilet" I was really depressed and then I heard him say" you know what, I can be nicer to you if they win and I will let you clean their dressing room not even their studio"
I nearly laughed out loud. Their songs are just too boring that you will sleep off hearing them. They are like Robots when singing. I have a better chance than them.
" OK I will"
   On my way I decided to play in the park .I am always with my guitar which my mom gave me when I was Five. I played some of  my songs and people dropped a lot of coin. I was really happy. A guy named Calvin even told me that the next time he sees me it should be on an album cover and he dropped 10 dollar for  me. I took off after playing.
   At the front of Majesty Records where Katie Dawn the most famous musician in town is and I really hope to see her one day,I bumped into someone.

Guess who he bumped into and pls do not forget to vote.