Chapter One

Damien's POV

I always think about my story of how I ended up to be my Step dad's restaurant cleaner, oh yeah my mom died when I was Five years old and she left me in care of her husband with his two idiotic sons, well Quinn is not exactly an idiot but still an idiot.
In short my step dad made me clean the restaurant chairs,tables, toilet and he always send me on errands to faraway places without fare but thanks to the two cooks who are couples by the way, they bought me a bicycle on my fifteenth birthday and so it is not that tiring. From Five a.m till Ten p.m I am working non stop and curfew at Twelve a.m and he doesn't even pay me.
But my dream and my step brothers dream is to become a musician. While they are pursing theirs I am busy scrubbing the floor,what a shitty life. But any spare time I get I compose songs and I sing although it annoys my boss or step dad. I think he is jealous that I am a whole lot better than his sons.
I believe that someday I am gonna be the next famous musician.
"Damien what are you thinking about, boss is coming, be quick,finish your job and eat this fries"
" Thanks Martha I don't know what I am gonna do without you"

Pls vote! Thanks in advance😁😁