Hateful: Jamie Lannister x Reader

Spoilers for Season 8 Episode 4! Do not read this of you haven't watched that episode! You have been warned.
Re-write of THAT Brienne/Jamie Scene

Hateful

Something woke you. Something had startled you in your sleep and had forced you out of your dreams. Oh, your wonderful wonderful dreams. How could they have been otherwise? You had fallen asleep in the arms of the man you loved. After years of carrying around an aching heart, staring at him longingly only to blush when he returned the gaze and of yearning to feel his lips against your own-
How could you have been anything but happy?
You stirred underneath the warm furs, wanting to roll into Jamie's chest and snuggle up into the crook oh his necks. You rolled over but-
You couldn't feel the heat of his skin against your own. Carefully you let your fingers glide along the soft sheets of the bed. They were slightly warm, but no, no Jamie.
That ripped you from your dreamy state. You sat up straight in your bed. He was gone. Jamie was gone. Your Jamie had left you. He was gone.

You swallowed deeply, trying to silence a sob that threatened to rise in your throat. He didn't love you. Ha had just taken pity upon you. Once upon a time Jamie Lannister had been a man full of arrogance and lacking love. The type of love that was good, pure and that blossomed like a rose after the sun had risen. You had thought that that Jamie was gone. Perhaps you had been mistaken.

Your bottom lip quivered. You were nothing to him. Nothing at all. As you sat there, your thoughts racing and your heart heavy as stone, your sorrow turned into anger. Damn him. How dare he treat you like this? You were not someone to be toyed with and then to be left in a cold bed! This was it. You were going to search the damned castle and tell him just exactly what you thought of him. He did not get to make you feel little.

Rage burning through your veins and fire raging your heart, you grabbed your nearest clothes, threw them on carelessly and opened the door to your chamber loudly. You did not care who heard you right now. Let them hear! Let them see! Let them know what an ass Jamie Lannister was and let them know that Y/N L/N was not to be messed with!

You ran down the corridor, looking behind every corner to see whether he was there.
"You have no idea what you've got coming", you whispered to yourself.
Just as you were crossing the courtyard, you saw a shadow lead a horse towards the gates of Winterfell. You were going to pay them no mind but when you saw an all too familiar golden hand shone in the orange glow of a torch, you headed straight for them.
"Jamie Lannister!" You were shouting and your voice roared in anger. "What in Seven hells!"
His head flew back in shock. You had managed to catch him off guard.
"Oh no", he mumbled.
"Yes, oh no! If you think you can just ride off into the darkness like a thief in the night, you have seriously underestimated me!"
"I need to go", he said softly as if to calm you down.
It hit you then. He was going to go to be with Cersei.
"Have you ever run away from a fight?"
"No", you said and stomped on the ground, "I am not running away from this one right now but you are.
You're not like your sister. You're not. You're better than she is you're a good man and you can't save her." With each mention of Cersei you could feel the venom pool in your mouth. That woman. That damned woman. She destroyed lives everywhere she went and she was about to destroy yours as well. Your shared life with Jamie.
"You don't need to die with her stay here, stay with me, please, stay!" Your fingers reached up towards his face, taking it and pressing your palms into him firmly. But, he jerked his head back and looked to the ground.
"You think im a good man? I pushed a boy out a tower window, crippled him for life, for Cersei. I strangled my cousin with my own hands just to get back to Cersei. I would have murdered ever man, woman and child living in Riverrun for Cersei." It was as if his life just flashed in front of his eyes. He had that certain glimmer in them.
"She's hateful", he spat, "and so am I." Jamie took a step and urged his horse to move forwards.
"You think you're hateful", you screamed through gritted teeth. "You don't even know the meaning of the world. Know this: if you leave me right now to die with your bitch sister - after everything we've been through, after everything you and me have done - just to die with her in that doomed city, no Gods will be able to save you." Your eyes stared straight through him. They were narrowed in anger. How dare he!
"Go! Why don't you go and die knowing that I will hate you for the rest of my life. And when my time comes and I see you again, I will make your after life miserable. I will hate you with a passion burning so fiercely, you would think I was the Dragon Queen because I will never forgive you for making me feel things I had never dreamed of feeling just to take them away from me and shatter my heart into a thousand pieces"
Like a hurt dog he looked to the ground. "Are you done?"
"With you", you asked, "absolutely." And like that you left him to guide his horse out into the cold night. You stormed into your chambers, hot tears streaming down your face. Cursed be Jamie Lannister. Cursed be the day you had first lain eyes on him.

You had slowly drifted into sleep, when you awoke again. Someone was in the room. As quickly as possible you reached for the hidden dagger and held it towards the figure on the opposite site of the bed.
"Please don't", a tired voice said. It was Jamie. He was back. Or had all of this just been a dream?
A cold and wet hand clasped around yours, lowering the weapon in your hand. No, he had definitely been outside. You put the dagger away and glared at him.
"I could never live with myself, knowing that the one person that I have truly loved despised me", he said. "In other words: May I come to bed?"
A soft smile crept upon your lips. "Always", you said and drew him under the covers. He was wet and his cold leather armour send shivers through your body, but you didn't care. Jamie was back.
"I love you", he said and placed a kiss upon the crown of your hair.
"And I love you."

A/N: I really liked Jamie's character and was unsatisfied with the way that scene ended. Never thought I'd be writing a Jamie fic on my own accord but here we are!

ALSO I DON'T KNOW HOW LONG I CAN KEEP POSTING FICS BECAUSE OF ARTICLE 13. THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT IS GOING TO COME FOR FANFICTION. SOOO SEND ME SOME REQUESTS AND DO IT PRETTY SOON BECAUSE I DONT KNOW WHEN THEY'LL COME FOR ME!