Chapter 6: Trip

En başından başla

The next day.

My alarm went off. I groaned and grabbed my phone. I turned off the alarm and decided to wake Cheryl up. I kissed her cheek multiple times but she just groaned. ''Come on, wake up babe'' I say and she nods 'no'. ''Fine, I'll just go to Atlantic City by myself'' I say and get up. She immediately gets up. I smirked and she giggles. ''Let's get ready'' I say and she gets up too. We both got dressed and this time we would go with my car. Yes, I have a car. We threw our bags in the back and drove to school. When we arrived I saw already a couple of people waiting outside. I parked the car and we got out. I offered Cheryl to carry her bag too and she thanked me. I put our bags in the trunk of the bus and walked over towards Cheryl who was talking to Ronnie, Betty and Reggie. I greeted them and put my arm around Cheryl. It was almost time so we waited for a couple of more minutes. Everyone arrived and Coach spoke ''Everyone in the bus! We're leaving!'' He yells and everyone gets in. I sit down at a seat and see Cheryl walk over to me. She sits down next to me and gives me a kiss. I smile and she leans her head on my shoulder. I laid my head on hers. I felt Cheryl breathing heavier so I knew she was asleep. She was now clinging onto my arm and snoring softly. I smile at how adorable she was. After a couple of hours we finally arrived. I woke Cheryl up and we got out of the bus. Coach gathered us around for an announcement. ''Listen up! The bedrooms consist of 4 separate beds. I divided 2 Bulldogs and 2 Vixens in each room. Except for Toni, you will be sharing a room with Veronica, Betty and Cheryl because we have an uneven number of Bulldogs'' He says and I smile. ''No problem at all'' I say and look at Cheryl who was smiling. She grabbed my arm and we walked towards our room. The room was quite nice. We all picked our beds and unpacked. ''So Toni, sharing a room with us 3. Good luck'' Veronica says and they all laugh. I roll my eyes. ''I think I'll be just fine, besides 3 hot girls in one room? I say as a joke but Cheryl punches my arm and glares at me. ''Just kidding. I have the hot girl'' I say and wrap my arm around Cheryl. She giggles and I help her unpack since I was already finished. After we we're finished unpacking the Bulldogs went to some dumb activity we all had to go to and the Vixens we're gonna shop. I was a little sad that I didn't get to spend the rest of my day with Cheryl but after begging Coach I could leave earlier to go to the mall. Turns out we were gonna go to the gym to workout. My workout buddy was Reggie, so we did some warming up together. After that we did some weight lifting and push ups. After a while we all finished and got changed. I walked to the mall and spotted Cheryl and the Vixens. I quickly bought some flowers at a cute little shop nearby. I walked towards them and they all looked behind Cheryl to see me except for Cheryl herself. I clear my throat. ''Ugh, what do you want? I have a boyfriend, keep on walking'' She says with an attitude without looking behind her. ''Well, I got you these roses'' I say and she immediately turns around. I guess because of my voice. She lights up as she sees me. She kisses me and turns around to all the Vixens. ''Go wherever you want'' She says and they leave. She turns back to me and smiles. I hand her the roses. ''Aww, babe you didn't have to'' She says. ''But I wanted to, so you can't stop me from spoiling you'' I say and she giggles. I wrap my arm around her shoulder and she holds my hand that was hanging from her shoulder. We talked a bit until Cheryl saw a store she loved. ''Babe that store sells everything in red! Can we go please?'' She asks like a 5 year old. ''Of course'' I say and she drags me to the store. She bought red lipstick, red underwear, a red dress and red high heels. ''Damn babe you're really going all out'' I say and she smiles. She sees something and runs over to it. I walk behind her and see her holding a bright red shirt. ''Babe that's not even your size'' I say laughing. She looks at me and now I realize what she wants to do. ''No way'' I say knowing she wants me to wear it. ''Please babe you never wear red!'' She complains. ''That's because I kind of hate red'' I say and at this point she glared at me. ''What?!'' She says angrily. ''I just don't like it'' I say. ''How can you not like it? It's the best color ever!'' She says annoyed. ''Come on babe. It's not that big a deal'' I say. ''Not that big a deal?! I cannot trust you if you hate red'' She says and crosses her arms. ''Seriously?'' I say annoyed. She nods and I roll my eyes. ''Fine. I'll wear the shirt. Only for you'' I say defeated. She lights up and smiles. ''Yay! Oh and by the way, also this red hoodie'' She says and I sigh. She tosses the shirt and hoodie in our cart. ''Can I now have my girlfriend back?'' I say and she nods excitedly. I wrap my arms around her and kiss her lips. I pull back and crack a little smile. She giggles and we went to check out. Cheryl was about to give the cashier her creditcard but I swooped in and gave the cashier my card instead. ''Babee, you don't have to pay'' She whined. ''But I want to'' I whined back and she clings onto my arm. I grab the bags and we walk back to the hotel. Cheryl opened the door and we got in. Veronica and Betty were already there doing their nails. They looked up as I closed the door. ''Hey guys! Cheryl, just in time for nail time!'' Veronica says excitedly. Cheryl looks at me. ''It's fine, babe. I'll be in Reggie's room'' I say and peck her lips. I head out and knock on Reggie's door. The door opens and Reggie smiles as he sees me. He greets me and I get into the room.

-

Cheryl's POV

The girls and I were doing our nails until Veronica spoke. ''So, you guys bought red stuff? Since when does Toni like red?'' She says. ''He told you?'' I ask. ''Yeah but he didn't want you to know because he knew you would get upset'' She says. ''How did you even convince him? When we tried he refused every time'' Betty says and I roll my eyes. ''Bitch, I'm his girlfriend'' I say. ''Good point'' Betty replies and we all laugh.

Toni's POV

I left Reggie's room and went back to my room. I knocked. ''It's open!'' I heard a voice say. I open the door and see Veronica, Betty and Cheryl on their phones. Cheryl looks up and sees me. I walk over to her bed and she makes place for me to cuddle. She lays her head on my chest and I wrap my arm around her waist. I peck her lips and I see Veronica and Betty looking at me. ''What?'' I ask confused. ''You're whipped'' Betty says. ''Betty!'' Cheryl says and sits up. ''How am I whipped?'' I ask still confused as heck. ''You're whipped that you wear red for Cheryl'' Veronica says. ''Am not. I do it because I love her'' I say fake offended. They all laugh and Cheryl placed her head back onto my chest. We all went to go get dinner and fell asleep.

I was woken up by someone knocking on the door. I slowly got Cheryl off of me and got the door. ''Hey Coach'' I say. ''Topaz, games in half n hour. Make sure you're ready'' He says and I nod. I wake up the girls and they got ready too. I waited for them with Reggie since he was already ready. We all head to the field. ''Good luck. Win so I can keep your hoodie'' Cheryl says and I grin. I give her on last kiss and get changed. I run up to the field and see our opponent. I got nervous since the Bulldogs have never won but I was gonna make a change about that. Once we started I already made 2 touchdowns. I heard the Vixens cheer and it encouraged me to keep going. It was one minute left and it was 55-12 for us. Mostly scored by me. The last minute was over and everyone cheered for us. We won. The guys jumped on me and hugged me. ''You did it Topaz!'' Reggie yells. ''No we did it!'' I yell back. Coach came and patted my back. I see Cheryl and the Vixens cheering so I run up to them. Cheryl spotted me and I picked her up. She kisses me sweet and I grin. ''I told you'' She says and I laugh. I put her down and go to the locker room. I got changed and waited for Cheryl. She got out and I held her hand. She giggles and I smile. We head towards the bus and head home. After a few hours we arrive. I saw Fangs, Sweets and Jug waiting for me. I jumped out of the bus and hugged them. Sweet Pea ruffled my hair and I punched his arm playfully. We all talked a bit until I heard Cheryl ''Baby, can we go?''. ''Sorry guys, duty calls'' I say and they laugh. I quickly walk to my car and put our bags in the back. We drive home. Cheryl and I were both exhausted, so we went to bed immediately after we were done changing. I laid on my back and Cheryl laid on my chest. ''Love you'' I say. ''Love you too'' I heard her mumble and peck my neck. I smile at the thought of how I got so lucky.

-

-

Hey! Thanks for reading. Comment for more and vote!

Bye!