Chapter 1: The beginning

Narrator's POV

It was a normal day on Riverdale High. Everyone was chatting and laughing, waiting for the bell to ring. Cheryl Blossom aka Cheryl Bombshell was also present with her two best friends Veronica Lodge and Betty Cooper. Cheryl wore her iconic lipstick as always and sent winks to boys who fell for her. Cheryl Blossom always likes to tease but she almost never got into a relationship. Only that one time with this guy named Nick St. Clair. His nickname is Dick St. Clair so I guess you can figure out why. After that relationship ended in bad terms, Cheryl never got into a relationship ever again. Some people thought she was just being a bitch like always but deep down she was broken. She didn't want anyone to know how she really felt. Only Veronica and Betty really knew what was going on. That's just one side of the story let's get to the other side.

Toni Topaz. Yes. He was a normal Serpent boy. He was currently at his school, Southside High with his friends Fangs and Jughead and with his older brother Sweet Pea. Yeah, weird names I know, I guess they ran out of inspiration. Oh well. Jughead and Toni were sitting on the stairs at the entrance. They were talking about some Serpent stuff. Suddenly the doors of the entrance broke down. Sweet Pea and Fangs walked out. ''Whoo!'' Sweet Pea said and Fangs laughed. ''Jesus what the hell guys?'' Toni asks still a bit shocked. ''Southside High is finally closing!'' Fangs says. ''Wait what?'' Jughead says. ''Where are we gonna go now?'' Toni asks concerned. ''Riverdale High'' Sweet Pea replied. Jughead jumped up in excitement because his girlfriend Betty Cooper is in the same school. ''Ugh calm down Jug'' Toni says and Jughead calms a bit down. ''Well I guess we better go'' Sweet Pea says and we all hop on our motorbikes. We drive to Riverdale High and it looked so much cleaner. We all got off out motorbikes and stepped inside the school. We got greeted in the hallway by a raven-haired girl and a ginger boy. 

Cheryl's POV

Today was a normal day. Everything was going fine. We were in the hallway and heard an announcement from Weatherbee. ''Southside High is closing which means that they will be transferred to Riverdale High. They will arrive today'' He said and my eyes widened. Those snakes?! I had to get them out of here. I called Reggie, the Vixens and some Bulldogs. We went downstairs and I saw a whole gang with leather jackets talking with Veronica and Archie. ''Welcome to Riverdale High!'' Veronica says. ''Not so fast V'' I say walking down the stairs. ''Cheryl don't'' Veronica says but I ignore her.

Toni's POV

We were talking with the girl and the boy. Veronica and Archie. Veronica welcomed us until I heard a voice speak. ''Not so fast V'' She says and I look up to see the most beautiful red-headed girl I have ever seen. ''Cheryl don't'' Veronica says. She speaks up. ''Listen up ragamuffins, go to some other school, not this school. We don't need some snakes ruining our GPA.'' She says and I felt the anger build up in me. ''Why don't you come over here and say that to my face?'' I say angrily and step towards her but Sweet Pea holds me back. 

Cheryl's POV

I heard someone speak back. I looked to see a handsome guy angry being held back by a taller boy. I hesitated for a second but switched over to HBIC quickly. ''Happily king of the buskers'' I say and he wants to break free but the taller boy doesn't let him go. ''Alright enough! You'll have to get along'' Archie says. I look over to see the handsome guy now raging. ''Let me go!'' He shouts but the taller boy still doesn't. Suddenly he breaks free and walks outside angrily. Normally I wouldn't feel bad but I actually felt bad for that guy. Partly because he was so handsome. I still didn't catch his name. ''Great job Cheryl you just probably started a war'' Veronica says pissed. ''Well I'm sorry I don't want those snakes in or school'' I say and flick my hair.

School was over so I went outside to go to my car but I spotted the handsome guy from earlier today leaning against the tree talking to Maya. She was the player. She almost slept with everybody at school. I guess she wanted to sleep with the guy. I walk over to them and clear my throat. Maya turns around and groans. ''Shoo bitch!'' I say and she walks away. The guy looks at me and his face turns into anger again. ''What do you want? I don't have your makeup'' He says. ''You should stay away from her'' I say. ''Right and why would I listen to the person who called me and my gang snakes?!'' He says. ''Look I'm sorry. I shouldn't have treated you like that'' I say. ''Yeah you shouldn't but what do you know? You're being the bitch about it'' He says and I got nervous. ''I'm sorry'' I say and walk away. 

I always got a feeling to stop all of this. To end this but those last words of the mysterious guy got me convinced. I was being a bitch my whole life. I had to end this all of this. So I went to Sweetwater River and stepped onto the ice. I walked far away from the shore and I slammed my hands against the ice hoping it would break. I cried during the slamming and suddenly I heard someone shout. ''HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!'' I heard a tiny figure yell in the distance. I didn't reply instead I slammed the ice but it didn't break.

Toni's POV

I went to Sweetwater River to chill. I wanted to be alone right now after what happened today at school. I arrived and I saw a little figure on the ice. It looked like she was trying to break it. ''HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!'' I yell and she turns around to look at me. She turned around again and continued to slam the ice. I knew she wouldn't listen so I ran on the ice, without thinking about what could happen. I ran faster and saw the redhead I also saw today sitting on the ice crying. ''Hey it's okay. Let's get you off the ice'' I say and carry her. I heard the ice crack. I ran as fast as I could and the last part I gently placed the redhead on the shore. I wanted to walk to the shore too but I felt the ice under me break. In a split second, I was underwater. It was freezing. I heard the redhead shout. I build up all my strength and pulled myself up to the shore. When I pulled myself up I felt my sight getting blurry. The last thing I heard was the redhead shout and everything was black.

Cheryl's POV

I couldn't believe it. The Serpent guy risked his life to save me. I called an ambulance and they allowed me to come with them to the hospital. I was in shock and looked over to see the guy with a pale face and unconscious. We arrived and got out. The nurse told me to wait outside. ''Family and friends for Topaz?'' The nurse called. I figured it was the guy so I raised my hand. She let me in and I saw the guy looking out of the window. ''Hi'' I say shyly. He turns around and smiles weakly. ''Hey'' He says. ''Are you okay?'' He asks. ''I-I'm fine. Are you?'' I say and he nods. There was a long silence. ''Why did you risk your life after I was being such a bitch?'' I ask breaking the silence. ''Because we started off bad. I knew deep down that you are hurt. I can see it'' He says. I sob softly. Suddenly I felt his arms around me. I felt so safe in his arms. ''Shh it's okay'' He whispers and I cry onto his shoulder. ''Do I have to walk you home?'' He asks with his arms still wrapped around me. ''I don't wanna go home. My parents hate me'' I mumble. ''Well why don't you stay at my place for the night?'' He asks and I nod. We walk down the streets and arrive at a trailer. We head in and he gives me a hoodie to change in. I thank him and go to the bathroom. 

After I got changed I stepped into his room to see pictures on his wall. One picture was him and the taller boy. ''Hey everything okay?'' He asks. I turn around ''Who is this guy?'' I ask. ''That's Sweet Pea, my older brother.'' He says. ''I never really got your name'' He says. ''Cheryl Blossom, you?'' I say. ''Toni Topaz'' He says and smiles. ''Well I bet you're tired. I'll take the couch, you can take the bed'' He says. ''We can share the bed if you want to'' I blur out. He turns around and looks at me ''Sure'' He says and smiles. ''Cheryl?'' He asks. ''Yes?'' I reply. ''Why did you try to kill yourself?'' He asks and I tense up. ''It's okay'' He says and grabs my hand. I take a deep breath. ''Everyone sees me as the HBIC. They think I'm just a bitch but I'm not. My parents don't love me at all. My brother Jason died and I always feel alone. I guess I lost hope'' I say and sob. He hugs me and lets me cry into his chest. ''Cheryl, please don't ever do that again. I'll help you if you let me.'' He says and I nod. I look at him and see his beautiful eyes. We both lean in and our lips connect. It was the most gentle but best kiss ever. We both pull away and smile at each other. ''Toni I-'' I say but she cuts me off. ''Hey it's okay, we can take things slow'' He says and smiles. I smile back. He lays and his back and I lay down on his chest. He wraps his arm around my waist and lightly kisses my head. I guess he thought I was asleep. I pretended to close my eyes. ''Sweet dreams Cheryl'' I heard him say and I drifted off.

-

-

-

-

-

Hey! 

Thanks for reading!

This is my new story! Hope you like it.

Do you want me to continue? Comment for updates!

Bye!