2Jae wedding part 1

Start from the beginning

Taejoon had somehow latched himself to Jackson in that short moment, the two of them chatting happily about something, getting along quite well.

"Sorry about that. We just never got to interact before" Jinyoung apologised, stretching his hand out to Yoon.

"Not at all. I was just teasing" Yoon nodded, shaking Jinyoung's hand.

I sat in a corner and smiled, watching them all finally mingle together, both our friends and members laughing and getting along.

My family came in shortly after, talking loudly amongst themselves before pulling me into a hug. My white suit is going to be all crumpled...

"You still look fine" my sister laughed before leaning closer to tease me "We just came from JB's room".

"How does he look? Does he look tired? Is his hair styled backwards? Is his makeup thick? I hope not... I like how he already looks normally... but is it?" I asked, my eyes lighting up. I want to see him now...

They laughed at my sudden burst of questions, ignoring my questions altogether until I sat down.

"Tired but handsome. Like you. He kept rubbing his throat though. I hope he isn't unwell..." my mom replied, frowning slightly.

"He's nervous" I mumbled in response, needing to see him them when my brain finally processed her words, my face splitting into a wide smile. He's nervous too... ha.

"You look too smug" my brother jeered, smacking my shoulder.

"It's our day. Smack all you want" I shrugged, standing up and spinning around on the spot. Yes. It is our day and I affect him just as much as he affects me. Heh... I can't wait.

"We're going over to find JB hyung" Bam announced, waving at me.

"I should head over too. He might start one of his rage mood if they're too noisy when he's on the edge" Yoon muttered, patting my shoulder before following after them.

"I'll stay here and win you over" Taejoon smiled, leaning closer to me when Yoon tugged on his collar. A string of curse words echoed in the hall, followed by a smack and Taejoon mumbling something in response, all of us laughing at his silliness.

~

JB parents came in shortly after, his mom immediately pulling me in for a hug as she saw me.

"It was getting too noisy there" she laughed, her eyes shining as she pulled apart and took me in.

"You're looking all handsome. I can't believe this day is finally here" she smiled before turning away to dab her tears.

"Don't cry. I'll cry too" I mumbled, needing JB near already as I bit back my tears.

"I'm sorry. I've just been waiting for since that day after the concert" she sniffed, plastering a smile as she turned back to me.

"Aunty" I pouted, hugging her tight.

"Mom" she murmured, rubbing my back soothingly. Her acceptance made my bottom lip tremble and I dug my nails into my palm, trying hard not to cry.

"Okay. Enough. Both of you. Or you'll both be crying before even entering" his dad stopped. I untangled myself with a slight sniff, my parents laughing hard at my red face instead.

~

"Dad? I'm scared" I whispered, my body already trembling as we stood there. The double doors seemed so intimidating, my heart hammering against my chest as I stared up at it.

"I've got you here" my dad smiled, patting my hand.

"What if I trip? I know I'll probably end up running to him" I confessed with a shaky smile.