Synopsis

Children believe in fairy tales where princes and princesses exist, they dream of having their own Prince Charming who will come to make them the happiest girl in the world but in real life they don't exist. It were stories which are made-up to mislead, to delude and to make children believe in the happily ever after.

Fairy tales are fictional but how about the princes and the princesses? The King and Queen? Do they somehow exist?

Monarchy. A government having a hereditary chief of state with life tenure and powers varying from nominal to absolute. There are countries around the globe who are ruled by monarch such as King and Queen.

Tatianna Astrid Veronica Florens happens to be a woman with incredible abilities. She is beyond impossible when it comes to critical situations. She is skilled when it comes to different martial arts but her amazing abilities makes her beyond extraordinary. Her personality contradicts who she really is, at first glance you can say that she's an angel who came from heaven, well no one will defy her for being an angel but she's not just an angel because the truth is she's a...

fallen angel.

Devon Shawn Schith Winsworth wants to decline the throne for being the crown prince to find his own Queen. He will not settle for anyone less, his Queen must be someone who is as great as he is. He searched every corner of the world only to find out that he already found his Queen...

a long time ago.

---