!When you first meet!

Start from the beginning

"What are you laughing at, Y/N?" You couldn't care less when you knew your name but yet you stayed in the warehouse with the clown until sunset

"Bye Y/N! Oh and the name is Laughing Jack but you can call me LJ but only if I can see you again?"

You nodded and left...

(A/N sorry are the paragraphs too small or big?)

BEN Drowned

Earlier in the day you had gone to GameStop (A/N is that the right place because I live in England and there isn't one) and a boy who looked like he was doing a really good cosplay of link came up to you and handed you a game carriage "Minjora's Mask?" you said but he had already gone...

~Present time the middle of the night~

You decide to play the game all night because you loved video games! However you began to get scared when stuff was going weird like Link dying ALL the time then you saw the thing that was really creepy really creepy Statue that everyone talks about (you went a big LoZ fan...) then a the same kid that give you the game popped out of your tv screen!
"Um excuse me but I was playing the game... oh and I'm y/n..." you nervously mumbled.
"Oh sorry I'm BEN and don't worry I'll just have to come and see you more..."
"Why?"
"Because then I can help you get better and video games, your not he greatest but hey..." and he was gone...

Dark Link

You where watching a scary movie when a message pops up on the screen

"You shouldn't watch this bit Y/N it's a little too scary and gory for a beautiful girl like you"

You blushed but carried on watching the film then the music starts indicating that some one was going to die when a boy came out of the tv turning off the movie, he gave you a larger fright then the movie!

"Um hi I'm Y/N" you said the boy looked hot he look exactly like Link from Zelda but instead he had white hair red eyes and he was wearing a dark tunic like links just black not green.

"Hey cutie I'm Dark Link. I told you not to watch the film but here you are doing so!!"

"Um sorry?" You didn't know what to say but he had gone back into the tv...

Then the TV flickered back on at the goriest scene in the movie and you screamed!! Another message popped up : I told you so! See you later Y/N!

You smiled at the message and put your favourite Disney film on.

(A/N My favourite is the lion king trilogy)

Lost Sliver

You go to your room after hearing sobbing, once inside you see a boy wearing grey and had blood splattered on him he was sat at the end of your bed . After you snapped out of shock you go and sit next to him wondering was was wrong.

"Um excuse me are you ok?" you asked he looked up at you and tilted his head looking like a confused puppy, you also notice blood trickling from his eye.

"I-I t-thought you w-wouldn't talk t-to me b-because I-I'm too w-weird..." he looked down at his hands which vanished so did his arms but you didn't care because you thought he was cute.

"I-I'm l-Lost Sliver but y-you c-an call me a-anything I-if your m-my f-friend..."

You nodded your head and vowed to see him again before he disappeared in to your DS.

Red

You had just bought pokèmon red and was happily having pokèmon fangirl moment (A/N for those who don't understand it's were you basically your listening to Pokèmon music and playing pokèmon also usually watching or wearing something from pokèmon). So you were all warm and cosy on your gameboy and in a pikachu hoodie, when you gameboy began rumbling so you dropped it. Then a boy dressed in red came out when he looked at you in your hoodie he blushed.

"Soooooo I guess you like pokèmon..."he said staring at you with a smile.

"Well I'm Red and I guess were friends now..." he said jumping back in to your gameboy. Leaving you bewildered...

Sonic. exe (human version)

You were chilling on your bed reading (your favourite book) when your laptop which is closed started to rumble and shake! it quickly flipped open and a boy with blue spiky hair jumped out. He looked at you and you noticed his eyes. His eyes where red...
"Yo bitch I'm Sonic!"
"Excuse me jackass but I'm not a bitch I'm Y/N!" Sonic turned red he was quite shocked by how out going you where to confront a killer...
"Erm sorry but now that your my friend get us to it" he cockily said before sticking his tongue out and jumping back in to your laptop.
"Jackass" you muttered and you carried on reading your book...

Masky

You were in the woods trying to escape from a group of bullies when their yells stopped. You went back to see there dead bodies and a bunch of bloody rocks, you step backwards and walk into a boy. You yelped an turned around to see a boy wearing a feminine mask.
"Hi y/n I'm Masky!"
"Um hi... how did you kn-"
"I'll tell you when I next see you bye for now"
He was gone and left you with the dead bodies of your bullies, great how do you explain this?!

Hoodie

In the centre of the woods you had heard of abounded playground with swings and sides ect. It was a boring Sunday morning so you decided to go for a walk and try to find this playground.
~Time leap~
You had been walking for hours, so long even the sun was going down. The woods started dark but you were determined to find this playground. After walking a little longer you found it! But you joy stopped as you noticed a boy wearing a bright orange hoodie and a mask with red eyes and smile sown on to it, he was sat on one of the swing. He soon notices you and charged at you as he did you let out a scream what became muffled by his hand covering it.
"Mmm... umm... hiiiimmmm..." he mumbled and you didn't understand so he placed something in you pocket and left.
In your pocket was a piece of paper and it said "Hi I'm hoodie and I think your really cute... I hope we can be friends and I'll see you again?" then on the back of the note was a map of the forest.
"Thanks Hoody" you muttered.
"Your welcome" you heard someone whisper and you giggled before going to your flat...

Ticci Toby

It had been another later night at work again and even though you knew the city like the back of your hand there still was drunken people about. So you thought to go down the abounded part of town because no one ever goes there since the fires and riots, but you still sped walked to feel safe. You where happily walking when a hatchet swooshed passed your face and hit a wall then another hit the wall behind you.
"Shit" you mumbled, you were about to walk round when a boy wearing orange goggles and a mask around his mouth stopped you.
"Language Y/N..." he twitched as he spoke, then his arm twitched into what seemed very painful.
"Errm are you ok?" you asked helping him twist his arm back into place.
"Um yeah, don't feel pain and stuff but anyway I'm Ticci Toby... I'll walk you home... don't want you getting hurt..." he became nervous as he walked along side you twitching a lot, he then saw a person.
"I'll see you later... I've got some... business" he said holding up his hatchets...

A/N There I've done it!!!! what do you think? please comment and I'll write more and more!
I've also seen some new creepypastas who I really like and I might add them soon. but I'm unsure at the moment... tell me what you think!!!

Sleep Tight X