ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ

WARNING:

• This is just a FAN FICTION. Uhm, As you can see, the reader itself is the main character. (Yes, it's you girl! Congrats!) Every chapter will be written on a Second Point of View. In order for you to imagine yourself in the story. Yes, imagination. May I remind you that the plot itself is mine, but I took an inspiration from Johnny and his movies.

• Some chapters are written in a form of SONG FICTION. Lyrics and a video of the particular song will be included, so don't worry.

• Female reader is the only one being paired with Johnny in this story.

• This is not based on a true story.

• I am not offending anyone if I write some mistakes or if I write something that disapproves your opinion. Please bare with me. *Peace sign*

• I'm not good in English. So I'm apologizing in advance for the wrong grammars, wrong spellings, wrong punctuations, and whatsoever. English is just my second language. So I'm trying hard to learn English as well.

• Sometimes, Bulgar and bad words are included in this story. I'm sorry, please forgive me. *wink*

• I don't have any schedule for the updates (for the chapters) *Peace sign again* Please forgive me if it takes time for me to update.

•••

Depphead Fantasies
Written by Anjhe The Alien
All rights reserved © 2019

•••

TERMS TO BE CONSIDERED :

• Y/N  - Your Name
• Y/M/N - Your Middle Name
• Y/L/N - Your Last Name
• Y/E/C - Your Eye Color
• Y/H/C - Your Hair Color
• Y/S/C - Your Skin Color
• Y/F/N - Your Friend's Name
• Y/S/N - Your Sister's Name
• Y/B/N - Your Brother's Name

*Any Y/<blank> corresponds to a certain part of your body or certain part of your personality. Just remember that it only means YOU.

•••

This isn't part of the Author's note. But it's up to you if you want to read it. *wink* *wink*

So yeah. It's story time my dear earthlings.
Once upon a time, there was a girl who's bored in the summer and— Alright, I was just joking. Hahaha!

Well, this is the true story on how I became a Depphead.

My older cousin (who's been living with us for months now) and my little siblings, together with my mom are always watching movies just for entertainment. We watched several films together. Well, I love watching horror and gothic movies, which I didn't like before. So in the whole summer of 2019, we always have movie marathons every single day.

Then one day, my cousin downloaded a new movie that changed my boring summer into an interesting one.

No, it wasn't a horror film.

It was a film by Tim Burton entitled EDWARD SCISSORHANDS, where Johnny Depp is the main character! AaaAAAaaAAAaa! And I was like, “Whaaaatttt?! Naniiiii?! (It's a japanese word. I'm not sure if it means WHAT. I always say that when I saw something unbelievable or whatever. Yeah, going on.) Is this really Johnny Depp?!” I screamed in front of the TV set.

I never thought Johnny would have that  beautiful face back in his time. Is he for real?! AaaAAaaaAAAaa!

The movie was so great, but— ops! I'm not gonna spoil it if you didn't watched it yet.

Then yeah, another film directed by Tim Burton and as always, Johnny Depp is the main character. SWEENEY TODD: DEMON BARBER OF FLEET STREET.

Omg! Omg! I really love this movie because it's a musical film! And I really love musical films! AaAAAaa! In the movie, you can see blood everywhere because Johnny is a murderer in the film. So better be careful if you're afraid of blood. *Evil laugh* Just kidding.
And Johnny there was so freakin' handsome! AaaAAAAAAaaaAAAa! (Sorry, did I say that outloud?)

Yeah, I have this obsession for serial killers. (I have a crush on Ted Bundy too. Shhh! Don't tell that to everyone. They might think I'm a psychopath. Hahaha, kidding aside.) And when I watched the movie, OH. MY. GOSH!

SWEENEY TODD I LOVE YAAAAAHHHHH!

Then I've also watched the complete Disney series of PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN. Yeah, we all know that Captain Jack Sparrow is the main character.

Then I realized, I didn't have a crush on any Disney Prince before. But I have a crush on Captain Jack Sparrow. Waaahhhh!

Captain, please take me! I'll give you unlimited supply of rum! AaaAAAaa! Just kidding. Hahaha!

And one night, I started to read Johnny Depp's life on the internet which made wide awake until 6 o'clock in the morning. BOOM! I WAS LOVESTRUCK BY JOHNNY DEPP! AaaAAAaa! Too bad he's too old for me. I'm 17 years old now, and he's 55. Actually, I've never been attracted to anyone who has the same age with me. Like what the hell self?!

Anyway, AGE DOESN'T MATTER, so the hell I care, right? Hahaha.

Sorry, I've been so talkative lately. I'm always like this everytime on the internet.
I wish I was talkative too in person. Hehe.

And that my dear earthlings is the start of my journey of being a Depphead.

•••