" fine I'll go alone since every one is busy" I say walking out of the room and sitting on a chair out side of the room cause we all know I'm my aloud to go any where alone.

"Niall "Louis says and I look down not wanting to face him "I'm sorry okay it's just I'm worried" he says and I look up in shock "I care so much about Harry" he starts.

"It's just I know I said I'd trust josh and Logan well try and I am trying but knowing what they've done to him I'm scared they might try something when I'm not there so I try to always be by his side" he says

"I'm sorry I didn't know" I say getting up and holding his free hand with mine "why don't we watch a movie here in the room" I ask and he smiles and nods.

(Liam's p.o.v.)

I wake up in some pajamas that are kind of big but not too big and I'm laying in a bed and it takes me a minute to remember I was at joeys.

I realize it's still very stormy but worse then yesterday and I see a note on the desk next to the bed and I pick it up and read it.

Dear Payne, Liam Payne

By the time your reading this I'm at the hospital for my shift and you are hungry arent you.

Well I made some food it's in the microwave for you so eat up and rest. I know you want to but the best thing to do right now is to just lay down and rest trust me I know and i'll check in on you.

Well that's it from me bye bye

- love joey

I laugh at the note and get up and head to the kitchen and open the microwave and see the food so I heat it up and eat it it's great but not as good as Harry.

After I finish eating I lay down on the couch and wrap up in a blanket and decide to have a movie marathon on Netflix so I choose 'Percy Jackson and he lightning thief'.

My phone rings and I answer it "hello" I say "bro what number is his apartment I can't read his handwriting" Zayn says through the phone and I laugh " 1223 top floor" I say and he groans " there is no room 1233" he says "are you at shadow or green" I ask and he sighs "green" he says "well get your ass down to shadow" I say and hang up.

"Liam" a sweet voice calls and I look up from the TV and see joey standing there in a red lace night gown like women would wear before they have sex.

"H-hey" I breath out and stare widely at him "d-do you like it" he asks and I just babble not knowing what to say and I look down at my boner through his too big for him and me pajama pants and back at him.

"I knew you wouldn't like it" he says turning around and I rush after him and turn him back around "you look beautiful" I say.

He looks up through his eye lashes and and smiles hitting his lips and I lean down and kiss him and he wraps his arms around my neck kissing back.

"I love you" he says against my lips "I love you too" I say against his and lead him back to the bed and he lays back with me on top of him.

I start moving out hips together and he moans into my mouth giving me the chance to slip my tongue in his mouth and lick inside his mouth.

"More" he begs tugging on my shirt and I sit up and pull off my shirt and pants and he blushes and I smile leaning back down to kiss his neck." Liam" he moans out and I suck on his neck several times leaving a lot of love bites as I play with the hem of his lace panties.

I pull them off along with my boxers and grab a condom and lube from the drawer and I coat my fingers and push one into his arse." Liam" he moans louder then before gripping my hair and I kiss him quieting his moans instantly.

I push a second finger in scissoring him as I run my hand down his silky gown putting it under to touch his little stomach.

"N-need you, r-ready" he whines and I pull my fingers out and slip on the condom and coat it "okay baby" I say kissing his cheek.

I line up my tip and his hole and push in slowly and he grips onto my hips and I pull out and push back in getting a rhythm.

"Joey" I moan out and he brings my head down eagerly kissing me and I kiss back grabbing his cock and he gasps and I smile against his frozen lips.

I start pumping and he becomes a moaning mess under me "Liam" he says "joey" I say and my thrusts and pumps get faster and faster until I reach my high and joey right after.

I pull out of him pulling off my condom and throwing it away and wipe off his come that got only over me. he cuddles into my side and I wrap my arms around him "Liam Liam Liam LIAM!"

"LIAM!" I jerk up from the couch panting and sweaty and Zayn is sitting next to me "you okay bro" he says and I look down and see I have a boner and he looks down as well.

"You had a dirty dream" he says and I cover my self with a pillow " so was she blonde or brunet" he says and I shake my head rapidly "ginger" he says and I shake my head again.

"It was Joseph" I say and his eyes to wide "w-what your not even gay" he says " I know, I think I'm not at least?"

(Harry's p.o.v.)

I'm jealous okay, it's not fair that Niall and Louis get to hold each other and be with each other and I can't hold either of them and it hurts.

"Sweetie stop making yourself sad" my mum says sitting down next to me and I wipe my tears away "I just want them to notice me I want to be shake to hold them, why is it so hard" I say and she rubs my back and I lean into her side.

"Harry I don't know" she says and I cry to her and and a

Rubs my arm and I get up " what the heck" I say wiping my tears seeing my body's face with tears running down it.

"Niall" Louis says getting up walking over to my body and Niall walks on the other side "I-is he crying" Niall says tearing up "no no no no please don't cry" I say going to hug Niall but I just go through him.

"Harry calm down" mum says "no I can't he's crying and it's all my fault I don't want to make him sad" I say crying hard and my body's face starts crying too.

" Harry please don't cry" Louis says grabbing my hand "Harry stop please" Niall says holding my other hand and I feel their warmth and I stop crying both of me.

" we love you harry" they both say and Niall pecks my cheek and Louis pecks my lips and I feel where they kissed me and smile "I love you guys too I always will" I say.

Niall and Louis both get into my rather large hospital bed and cuddle into both sides of me and I smile feeling them touching me.

"See hazza it's okay" my mum says and I nod wrapping my arm around her watching them fall asleep and I hear a giggle and turn around to see Gemma and I run up and hug her.

"Ive missed you so much gems" I say and pull away "I missed you too Hawwy always have and always will" she says and I smile by sadly they both leave and I sit down in a chair and fall asleep.