Ch 34 - the last one (part 1)

Start from the beginning

Minato seemed more at ease with the whole situation than either Kakashi or Rin had been.

"17 years...I wouldn't say it's impossible, in so many years it is believable that there could be invented such a jutsu"

"There isn't..."

"Hmm?"

"From what i know of there is No such jutsu"

"Obito...then how did you get Here, if you didn't use a jutsu like that."

"E-Even if such a jutsu did exist I wouldn't have been able to use it.."

"Why?"

"Because I... I was dead.."

"...no...h-how did it happen?"

It was a strange feeling, seeing minato actually being saddened by my death.
"I shielded Naruto from an attack.."

"Naruto? Has a certain ring to it..was he a good friend?"

"Close enough..he was my sensei's son"

Minato froze, and looked at me with a bewildered look on his face.

"My Son?"

"Yours and Kushina's, Yes"

"...you... this is..." he Said while scratching his head, he didn't look to be completely overwhelmed, more surprised than anything really..

"A lot to take in?" I finished

"Yes" he laughed "a lot to take in for sure....17 years in the future huh? 32..you're older than me" he ended it with a chuckle.

"Yeah if you can say that, I was 31 when I died, but I've been in this time for about a year now"

"You don't wanna go back, continue your life if it was possible? I mean you're only in your thirties you must have something precious in that life"

At that question I lowered my head in shame.
I didn't...my life was crab from 13 years and up.

The conversation had gone the way we wanted it to, a subtle way of telling him of my crimes.
Well...as subtle as it could possibly get.

"No...no I don't want that...my life isn't something I'm ever gonna be proud of. I had no one, and nothing"

Minato's face morphed into one of concern "what about us? Me, Rin, Kakashi, Kushina and...Naruto?"

"Of the ones you just listed...only Kakashi and naruto was still alive in my time"

"What?!" He abruptly stood up from his chair, it wasn't out of anger, but out of overwhelming concern and confusion. "We're dead?" He asked again, this time however his voice was low and quiet.

"Rin died when I was 14...she committed suicide after being turned into a jinchuuriki by the hidden mist. I'm sure you remember that night right? When they came for her?"

"So that's what...yes..yes i remember.."

"Then you and Kushina died...on October 10th..the day naruto was born...when the nine tails was summoned and used to attack the village"

"....like Madara..."

"....yes"

"But he's dead....so who? Who was it?!" He was getting emotional, everyone knew the life he and Kushina wished for, so for him to hear that it was taken from them in such a way...must be heartbreaking.

"...me" I told him quietly with my head held low.

"What? What are you saying?"

"It was me sensei!... I'm responsible for your deaths...and..many more"

I peeked up and saw that minato in fact didn't look angry, he looked distressed, confused, and full of sorrow"

"Why obito?... didn't you wanna be hokage? The one to guide this village?.. not destroying it?"

I took a deep breath...ready to tell him everything.
About Madara.
The seal on my heart.
Rin's death.
And the monster i became.

And.... how deeply sorry I was... so

XxXxXxXxXxXxX
A/N

WOHHHH!
Don't you just love these cliffhangers?!

How would you want minato to react?

- would he be furious?

- or understanding?

-or something else?
(Maybe have s stroke? XD)

———

I considered your comments in this chapter.
Minato is an adult, he's smart and understands anything you hand him.
That's Why he easily believed obito.
And also because he's had a hunch about obito's maturity since..what?..ch 2?...sounds about right.

I'll try to get the next chapter out quickly so you won't suffer too much ;D