Chapter 2: Heartbeat

Start from the beginning

You liked his black hair....

But you certainly weren't going to complain about him being blond.

Seeing the color made you think back to the previous world...Back to Taehyung...You always enjoyed running your hands through his dirty blond hair and he would tease you about how he felt like a pampered dog...but his words were always empty...whenever you would try and move your hand away from his hair, he would always grab your wrist and urge you to continue.

You missed him.

You missed Yoongi too.

Your stomach dropped at the thought of your Yoongi...you knew that you were going to have to choose one of them....you could only choose one world to return to. At first, the answer was so easy....you would go back to The Four Kingdoms to be with Yoongi and Grace....but now...It didn't seem like the decision was going to be that easy anymore.

Jimin's glare instantly fell as he looked at the blond man, a large smile replacing it.

"Yoongi." He greeted. "I did not know you had returned from your journey!"

Yoongi nodded his head, eyes glancing over to you.

"I arrived earlier this morning." He stated. "What are you up to?"

The red-head turned to look at you for a brief moment.

"I finally found The Oracle! She was in Hunter's Forest this morning! I'm on my way to present her to The Emperor! Would you like to join?"

The older man eyed you for a few moments before returning his gaze back to Jimin, his expression remaining neutral as he shook his head.

"The oracle?' He pondered out loud, seemingly considering the proposition for a moment befre speaking. "No, thank you. I am quite tired and she is probably waiting for me to get home."

You furrowed your eyebrows at that..

She?

Who was she? Was this Yoongi in some sort of relationship in this world? Maybe he was married and he was talking about his wife..

Jimin seemed to understand though, nodding his head.

"Very well, then." He complied. "Tell her I said hello."

Yoongi only nodded, giving you one last glance.

"Do not be too rough with her, The Emperor would be furious if she were to get hurt."

The red-head smiled.

"Alright. I'll be careful."

Your brows furrowed at his obedient tone...This guy was a weird one. You had never seen him so compliant...it was very unsettling.

The both of you watched as Yoongi walked away at a quick pace, clearly eager to see whoever was waiting for him at his home....probably his wife. Your stomach churned in discomfort. You knew that it was silly, but the thought of him being with another woman made you feel slightly queasy....You weren't stupid. You knew that this Yoongi was not the Yoongi that you loved...but he had the same face, the same voice and imagining him with someone else....it hurt.

Once he was completely out of sight, Jimin's hard eyes turned back to you, all happiness completely disappearing.

"Did you think that Yoongi was going to save you from your punishment?" He spat.

Your face hardened at his tone, trying not to gasp in pain as his hand tightened around your waist, eyes boring into yours angrily.

Your body reacted out of pain and you moved your knee up, aiming to hit him in his "babymaker".