"Come here honey." I opened my arms helping her get comfortable on my lap. Her arms wrapped around me as she rested her head against my chest.

"Nana said you had a bad dream last night. Do you want to talk about it?"

"I don't like going to mommy's when aunt Katie is there."

"She's mean to me and her boyfriend." I could feel Clay's blood boil from here. He handed Kinsley to his mom so he could pace.

"Has one of them hurt you?" I asked not ready for the answer she was about to say.

"I was good I promise." My heart shattered as she begins to sob.

"We know honey. Don't worry daddy and I are going to take care of everything."

"Am I in trouble?"

"Of course, not go give your daddy a hug." I let her go and she quickly wrapped her arms around him.

"I love you so much baby girl. I need to talk to Tatum and Nana for a little bit. Go see what your little brother is doing." She ran off as Clay came over to me.

"I'm going to kill him." Clay hissed.

"I'm right there with you but we don't know the whole story. Do you think there's a chance Lindsey doesn't know?" He shook his head trying to process everything.

"Honestly I don't know. I need to talk to her and find out."

"Let me go with you."

"No, you two have enough going on I don't want to make it worse."

"Clay this has gone too far. I need to hear it myself what really happened."

"You two go I got them." We kissed the kissed goodbye while reassuring Sawyer everything was going to be okay.

I squeezed Clay's hand trying to calm him down as we pulled up to Lindsey's. Clay quickly got out and started to pound on the door.

"What the hell Clay?" She hissed looking pissed.

"Is your sister here?" He growled as I walked up to him taking his hand.

"No now what the hell is going."

"Did you know what went on when our daughter was left with your sister?" Her face quickly drained of color. Shock and pure fear watched over her. She didn't know.

"Clay, she doesn't know." I whispered bringing his attention back to me. He sighed taking a calming breath before looking back at Lindsey.

"Sawyer's been extra clingy lately not wanting to come here. Last night the kids stayed with my mom and Sawyer had a nightmare. We finally got her to calm down. She told us your sister and her boyfriend were mean and have hurt her." I watched as tears filled her eyes before she turned away.

As much as I don't like Lindsey right now my heart goes out to her. Her sister of all people was supposed to protect her.

"How did I not see it? As soon as I came home, she would act like it was something was off. I just written it off because I was gone, and she was just missing me."

"I don't want her anywhere near Sawyer."

"Clay I'm so sorry. My poor baby I should have known." She sobbed.

"How about you take her for a couple of hours?" She whipped her head at my suggestion.

"I agree. You both need to process it."

"Thank you."

"We're going to pick up the kids from my moms and you can pick her up after you pull yourself together." She nodded as we made our way back to his moms.

"How did it go?" Lilly asked as I pulled Kinsley into my arms.

"She's pretty shaken up. We're letting her have Sawyer for a little bit."

"What about her sister?"

"We don't know. I'm sure she's going to let her have it though."

We got the kids and headed back home.

"Sawyer your mom is going to be coming to get you for a little bit." She frowned looking up at me.

"Why?"

"She misses you wants to see you for a little bit. I promise you will come back here tonight." She nodded quickly wrapped her arms around me.

"I love you, now go have fun with your mom."

"I love you." She kisses my cheek before running off to tell everyone else she was leaving.

"You're amazing you know that." Clay smiled walking over wrapping his arms around me.

"I know." I smirked leaning into give him a kiss.

(Clay's pov)

"Tatum got the little ones watching a movie."

"Okay bye momma love you."

"Love you too baby I will see you soon." She gave Lindsey a hug before heading off to the living room.

"Clay I'm so sorry for everything. From now on when I get deployed Sawyer will be staying with you guys."

"It should have been like that."

"I know Clay. As much as I wish I could change that I can't."

"I'm sorry. I know you're going through hell right now."

"My sister of all people. I know I've done some messed up things but her own niece. I need to get going so I can deal with her and everything."

"Call if you need anything." I gave her hand a squeeze before heading back into the house.

"Daddy."

"Hey buddy." He patted the seat next to him. I smiled sitting down wrap my arms around all three of them. Blake curled up on my lap while my girls curled up with Tatum.

"You okay?" She whispered.

"I am now." I smiled leaning in for a kiss.