Four

FOUR

                LOST in the middle of those couples I started looking for the cupid that I don't know the name of, I saw him saying goodbye to the lady who had arrested him for a rather suffocating dance I would say. The sound of the amusement park toys that I had on the other side of the park was familiar, since my childhood I loved it, my favorite toy was the ferris wheel.

I could see whole London from above and feel that the world is bigger than we imagined, I had been there a million times and a great place to get inspiration, painting pictures was my passion and I had stopped doing what I loved the most since the more betrayal was beginning to overcome. I saw a crouched photographer taking pictures of a family that was enjoying themselves in the affection of the car, how I would like to have my old black photo camera, I wanted to capture that moment so as not to forget me. My memories of that park were great, full of laughter and happiness like my grandparents, after thinking about it for a while I understood and now I knew who I was, who Antoniceli was.

      A clumsy one.

      A beloved granddaughter.

      A clerk in her spare time.

       And an eternal sarcastic.

When I said these words to myself internally, I felt a different sensation as if the emptiness in me had been filled and I looked as a reflex to the list and the number # 6 "to discover" and the number # 7 "to open the heart" that used to be written in antique gold calligraphy have now been erased.

I had succeeded, I managed to discover that it was me, and to discover myself. It was easier than I thought I just had to accept who I was with an open heart.

Cupid came to me breathless and smiling and like the unkempt strands of his hair acquired from his last dance partner, I took him by the hand and smiling he had actually helped me a lot, that day that had started horribly more fattening was the most fun thanks to him. I looked him in the eye and he looked at me curiously without understanding anything and I deftly ran with him to the giant wheel and we managed to get to the last places, the wheel moved and we started to rise, the rush of the race made my heart beat faster and after to catch your breath you start to observe the small people who, because of the height, were the size of a tooth, in the midst of so many faces I recognized at the time, it was my grandparents.

They were certainly at their 42nd meeting, they had a bit of a hidden tradition and did everything exactly that they did at their first meeting 43 years ago, my grandmother seems to have realized she was being watched and turned towards me and smiled.

was grandma able to see the distance?

One thing I only think I noticed was that her eyes shone like a star, she waved at me and reciprocated by doing the same thing.

That's weird!

- Knows?

- Yes and my grandmother mary and my grandfather Bob.

- Beauty and family, then. I murmur quietly but I can hear what made my cheeks flush.

- What's missing from the list? speaks by changing the subject.

- There are only three items left, starting with the number 8 # to find happiness, but I already know how to do this, let's meet my grandparents they are the kings on the subject and besides their love and a great example to follow, pure and honest love.

- Our master in the subject of love? He describes it so easily.

- Did they ever tell you I would make a great cupid? - looks over my shoulder.