1k Special| Lose It

Start from the beginning

"Katsu? What the fuck are you doing here?" You asked. The ash blonde rolled his eyes and reached out for your hand, you took it as he pulled you up with one quick motion.

Damn, he's gotten a lot stronger over the years.

"Hiding away from Shitty Hair." He answered not looking you in the eyes.

"Hiding? The infamous Katsuki Bakugou hiding?" You gasped dramatically.

"Fuck off. You're the one doing that too." The ash blonde muttered.

"Come on dude, who would want to see me in a goddamn dress right? I'm just saving your guys' eyes." You laughed as he finally met your (E/C) orbs.

Bakugou stared at you for a minute as thoughts ran through as mind.

"Fuck, it's so damn tempting to pull her in."

"Hey Hedgehog, you good? You've been staring at me for the last minute." You titled your head to one side slightly.

"WHO THE FUCK SAID I WAS STARING AT YOU?!"

"Shush! You're gonna get us-"

"Found them!" You heard your friends' voices getting louder and louder.

Oh shit!

In a matter of seconds Mina grabbed you and pretty much held you captive. You looked at Bakugou for help and saw he was in the same situation as well.

Oh how things were going downhill.

—Your POV

"Excuse my deaf ass but what?!" I clarified as the others smiled and laughed at my reaction.

"A dance! Tonight! We have this giant library and it's going to be perfect just like in the movies!" Momo explained, she was beyond excited.

"And I'm wearing a fucking fancy princess dress."

"Yeah! Duh! You're not going to dance in your uniform!" Mina clapped her hands together.

"Momo said we can use the giant baths her family owns to suit up a bit, ribbit." Tsuyu joined in.

"This is such a luxury...I can't afford a single thing in this room." Urakaka sighed.

"Me either, that makes two of us." I said to make her feel better. But it was the truth, this room probably cost more than I could imagine.

"Brought talking! We can save it for later in the baths!" Momo stood up suddenly and pointed a few hundred yards down the hallway.

"Let's go! PARTY TIME!!!" Mina ran down the hallway. I have no idea how she has that much energy.

This got to be the nicest bathroom I had ever seen in my fucking life.

"Uh, do I just step in?" I still had my body wrapped in a towel from the shower I took literally a few seconds ago. And now I was staring at a bathtub full of rose petals?

I feel fucking stupid.

"Yeah! It's really relaxing!" Mina shouted into her receiver and her voice out from the speaker on my side.

The moment I dipped my foot in, I grinned like a idiot and sat right in the tub.

"Holy shit I'm doing this everyday at home." I sighed as I fixed the towel that wrapped was wrapped around my hair.

They laughed.
—2nd Person POVThe Guys' Room

"Heads up dude! Flying soap bar coming through!" Kirishima shouted at Bakugou, who was busy next door. Sadly, the design of the boys' baths had high ceilings. Meaning there were only walls separating the rooms.