11.

She used to call me asshole, now she drop that ass low.

I was moaning softly, my head leaned back as I was riding and curving above him.
His hands were holding onto my hips, gripping tightly.

"That's it baby, keep going."

I lowered my gaze, our eyes meeting as I took one of his hands and slid it up to my breasts. He pulled me back down so our lips connected.

"Mmmff." I was moaning into his face.

He turned us over and lifted my legs up. They were resting on his shoulders. I grabbed the sheets as I felt the heated tension form in my groin. It spread all over my body, blood running to my head; I knew I was getting closer.

"You like that, baby?"
His fingers were wrapped around my ankles, as he was thrusting and slamming it inside me.

Finally, he pushed me over the edge. My legs started shaking uncontrollably like electricity ran straight through me.

"Good girl, baby... get on all fours." He instructed and I did what I was told.
I always preferred being the submissive one in bed. It restored the balance; god forbid someone ordered me around anywhere else.
But when it comes to sex, I love it.

He was about to finish what we started; a few more thrusts doggy style and he released his tension inside me.

A minute later I went and cleaned myself up, then returned to his soft bed and warm embrace.

"Dang baby, your pussy is just..." He mumbled. "Speechless."

I nudged him with my elbow and chuckled.

"What?" He smiled. "It was meant as a compliment."

"You say that to all the girls?" I teased.

"What girls?" He booped my nose with the tip of his finger.

"You're such an asshole."
I playfully said.

"I might be, but you still love me."
He replied.

It was a little weird, I sensed it; I also know what he meant by that.

"Debatable."
I tried to avoid awkwardness and turned it into a joke.

"You know what I mean."
He said, rubbing his face.

"Yeah. Everyone loves you."
I turned my face to kiss his cheek.

"Now that is debatable."
He grinned.

💛

As the days have passed I simply couldn't get Rakim's words out of my head.

I started questioning my feelings for him. Is it possible I actually love him?

I mean I love him as a friend, a person I stumbled upon when I least expected; as someone who gave me comfort when I needed it. He still takes care of me.
We're friends that have sex and spend a solid amount of time together.

I also questioned the term love. Where are the lines, the boundaries? What are the requirements for this to be called love?

Somehow I didn't think much about his side activities and just enjoyed his company. After I witnessed him going all Desperado on that guy with Tyler, I couldn't get the image out of my head for almost a month. Every single time I looked at his face I saw that face expression he had; and I hate it on him.
He has such kind eyes, there's a certain vulnerability I notice from time to time; when he actually forgets about the rest of the world and drops his ghetto act.

I came home from work; it was a pretty hot day in the city so I made a pitcher of margaritas and poured myself a glass. I left the rest in the fridge for when Rakim comes over later.

I was sipping on my icy drink, hidden under my big ass beach hat that literally covered up my face if I wanted it to.

My legs were exposed to the setting sun, it felt nice.
After it cooled down a bit, I lit up a cigarette; I heard Rakim opening the door.
Finally.

I turned around and saw him, walking towards me, wearing black shorts and a white tank top.
He just had his braids done; his skin was glowing like he oiled it up.
I was already undressing him in my head.

Getting up, I put my cigarette out and gave him a naughty look.

He greeted me with nothing else but a passionate kiss after removing my hat.

I shivered when his arms wrapped around my waist and back tightened the grip.

I was so ready for him to ravage me again.