What If This Is The End...

Y/N's POV

You felt your heart get warm. All the guys wanting to be with you like this, it warmed your heart.

"Ok, well I'm not sleeping, I'm staying up. To make sure she'll be ok." Yoongi said hearing one of the chairs move, you figured he sat down.

"She's beautiful.." Namjoon said as you felt an awkward silence.
"She is, but why are you saying it?" Jungkook said automatically with some sass.
"I'm stating a truth, and is it so bad that I say that?"
"Actually yes, I'm the one who should be saying that to her, making sure she's happy when she's sad. Right Namjoon? Or did you take that to thinking that being the leader has so many privileges."
"Wooh, let's stop right th-" Jin tried to stop it.
"Actually Jungkook, being the leader of this group doesn't have any privileges if I have to keep up with your spoiled ass! And! She's not a thing you can just take away, she gets to choose who she wants."
"So your saying she wants YOU?!"
"No, I'm saying let her pick the person she wants to be with instead of making everyone help you two to get together!! Your making this about yourself, I know you've been through some shit, but that doesn't mean everyone has to bend down to you!!"
"REALLY NAMJOON! YOU WANNA SAY THAT TO MY FACE! SHE WOULDN'T BE WITH US RIGHT NOW IF IT WEREN'T FOR MY LAST VOTE! IM THE ONE WHO BROUGHT HER HERE FOR US!"
"YES, YOUR ALSO THE ONE WHO BROUGHT HER TO THIS HOSPITAL BED! IF YOU WOULD HAVE NOT ASKED HER TO COME, MAYBE SHED BE AT THE HOTEL WAITING FOR US! BUT NO! SHES IN A F*CKING HOSPITAL JUNGKOOK!!!"

You felt your heart race again, this time from there yelling. You heard a chair squeak as someone left the room quickly. You assumed it was Jungkook.

"Namjoon, you went to far. She's not yours!!" Taehyung said with a hint of anger in his deep voice.
"Well she's not Jungkooks either, and he needs to realize that she can be with anyone, not just him."

I'm not a thing you guys...

"She's a person, let her choose someone..." Jimin said with a little soft voice, almost afraid.

"Your right, guys, I have a perposel." Yoongi said as he took control of the room.

"Everyone who has feelings for Y/N, say it now. I will, I'm in love with her." He said bluntly.

"Ok, well if we're doing this, then I do to." Taehyung stated.

"Well obviously Jungkook does, but yes, I love her as well..." Namjoon said as you felt a hand on your hand.

"Well I don't! I love her as a sister, but I have a different crush~!" Jimin said as you imagined his little eye smile.

"Who?"

"Yeontan~!!"

"W-WHAT! That's my dog!" Taehyung spoke up.

"So, he's my little prince~!!"

"I don't have feelings for her either, I love my world wide handsome self~~" Jin said.

Next chapter coming soon!

There will be a part 2 to this!

Ok

Bye~!
안녕~!