His Demon's

Hoseok

He was born into a drug family. His sister and him were always close and never gave up on each other, fighting to get out of that house.

They had another brother named Jung Kim, he was the littlest out of high Hoseok and his sister. Kim was a very sensitive boy, he didn't like being in that house having to deal with everything.

He thought that the only way to get out of it, was suicide.

Hoseok was devastated, he ended up with depression. So did his sister. When they got into college, they never stepped into that house again, let alone go by it.

Two years after his little brother died, his grandmother and grandfather past away in a car crash. He couldn't take it anymore.

He decided to do the same thing his little brother did a few years ago. But his sister caught him and helped him just in time. She told him to keep a smile, to be happy, because that's what Kim would have wanted. And to live his dream and become a dancer, that's what there grandmother and grandfather would have wanted.

After everything she said, Hobi dedicated himself to that, always happy, always chasing his dream and never giving up...

Sorry it's been awhile, had to make other chapters for another book and this one as well.

The next chapter will probably be in two days or so!

Bye~!
안녕~!