Why

Your POV (point of view)

You started to open your eyes as what seemed like Yoongi shutting the door. You got up a little and saw a piano some art of Yoongi's face, probably from his fans, and a table with some music and papers scattered around on it. This is probably Yoongi's room, you thought to yourself. You layed back down looking up at the ceiling, the rest of this week has to be some work involved, because once this week and next week is over, it's going to be a hell of a ride.

Taehyung's POV (point of view)

You sat down next to him.
"I want to talk about why you've been mean to me. I don't know if I did something wrong or if your mad at me for eating your sandwich. Because I can always make you a sandwich if you want. But, you've been mad at me this whole day and I feel like your leaving me out, and I don't like it..."

Jungkook starred at you before laughing a little and saying,
"Look, Tae, I wasn't trying to hurt your feelings. And no it's not because of the sandwich."
"Then tell me."
"You promise not to tell anyone else, even Y/N?"
"Yes I promise."
"Ok, well. When you were cuddling up next to Y/N, it made me very jealous. Because......I think .....that I like her....."
You were speechless. Whaaaaaaat..... was all you could think. You began to smile as this was Jungkooks first crush that he hasn't blown it yet. Then you hugged him.
"Omo! I'm so happy for you!"
"Wae?"
"Because this is your first crush that you haven't embarrassed yourself in front of"
He looked at you like he was done.
"Well first off, she's not a crush, and second, I don't embarrassed myself in front of all the girls I've liked"
"Oooo, so you LOoOooOOve her"
You started to tease him as he looked down and smiled his bunny smile. So he was in love, this was a first.
"Well I'll let you be to fantasize about her, and I promise I won't do what I did today."
"Thank you Tae"
"Of course, good night."
"Night"
With that you left out of the room. You were so happy for him, but yet, at the very bottom of your heart you felt jealousy. But you ignored it the best you could and went to bed.

(Sorry for the short chapter today, next one will be like three of these combined! So please stay tuned, bye lovies 💜)