I Hate You(Plagg x Tikki)

"Wayzz, why does he hate me?" Tikki asked to her turtle kwami friend, Wayzz while her head looked down. Wayzz just patted her head.

"You know Tikki, sometimes you don't have to please everyone." He said to the ladybug kwami and she just sighed. Why does the person that hates her the most is the same person that she likes the most?

"But-"

"I know. You like him but why aren't you over him? You'll just get hurt in the process." Wayzz said to her but she didn't listen.

"I know, but it's just my heart won't give up on him." The turtle kwami just sighed in disbelief. She's really stubborn.

"I can't stop you but if you need me, I'm here." He said to his friend.

"Thanks Wayzz. You're the best!" Tikki said and hugged her friend.

---

"Plagg, Truth or Dare?" The fox kwami asked him.

"What do you want, fox?" Plagg asked her in annoyance.

"Answer my question. Truth or dare?" She asked him again making him more annoyed.

"Dare." He answered and looked away at her.

"I dare you to tell me the whole truth why do you hate Tikki?" She said and raised an eyebrow while looking at him.

"I hate her because she's annoying! Everyone likes her unlike me! Other kwamis bullying me while she was an angel to them! She's so lucky." A tear fell down on his cheek. Trixx went to him and gave him a hug.

"You know what, you shoudn't hate people because they have something that you don't have." Trixx whispered to Plagg's ear and let go from hugging him.

"I know you're not telling me the whole truth yet. I'll be back for a while." Trixx said and left. Plagg also left and went back to his dorm. Thinking why he really hate Tikki? Is it only about being the darling of the crowd or maybe something else?

While he's on his way to his dorm, he suddenly bumped someone. The kwami that he bumped into was Tikki-the ladybug kwami. The kwami that he despise the most.

"Watch your way, will ya?" He said coldly to her and walked away. While Tikki was stay put in her position looking at Plagg going away. She asked herself why is he always do that to me?

"Tikki, are you okay?" Nooroo-the butterfly kwami asked her and picked her up.

"I'm fine. Thanks, Nooroo." She said to the butterfly kwami.

"That black cat always causing trou--" Nooroo didn't finished his statement when she was stopped by Tikki.

"Maybe he only needs someone to.... Just understand him okay?" Tikki said to Nooroo.

"I don't know where did you get that long patience in him. He's really annoying." Nooroo said and left. Tikki followed Plagg's way to his dorm. She wants to talk to him about his attitude to her. She wants to be friends with everyone. Especially Plagg but beyond friendship.

Meanwhile inside Plagg's dorm. He was alone and the room is dark and messy. He went to the fridge and get some of his Camembert cheese.

When Tikki was supposed to knock on the door, she saw Trixx going to her direction so she decided to hide somewhere she won't notice which is in the plant few meters away from Plagg's dorm. Trixx went to Plagg's room but Tikki stayed still in her position.

When Trixx entered the room, the smell of the cheese welcomed her.

"Can you finish your cheese quickly? It's disgusting." The fox kwami said to Plagg that is currently eating the cheese.

"Can you just shut up?" He said pissed off of her.

"Okay fine, now give me the half truth." Trixx said to Plagg.

"What truth?" He asked and continue eating his cheese.

"About a while ago. Tell me why you hate Tikki? Is it about insecurity?" She said and get a seat. She sat infront of him not minding the stinky smell of the cheese. When Trixx was infront of him, he paused his and looked at her. Her eyes are hunger of the truth. She wants him to tell everything. Everything like every reason why.

"Look." He started and lowered his head. "It's not about insecurity. It's also about me. One of the reason why am I so mean to her is.." he paused for a while and his face starting to became red.

"I want her to notice me. Maybe she likes that turtle kwami that's close to her. Everyone hates me, maybe she won't notice me." Plagg said and his face glow up from blushing.

"Aww... The cat's in love. Now tell her you IDIOT!" Trixx shouted infront of him causing him to cover his ears.

"You'll break my eardrums fox. Why would I tell her? She'll just freak out of me and reject my feelings for her. It's hard to get rejected you know." Plagg said to the fox kwami.

"Because she's here." Trixx opened the door and there was Tikki from the outside. Plagg's face became redder.

"Hey Tikki, what are you doing here?" Trixx asked the ladybug kwami that is currently infront of her.

"I-I----I just passed by. See yah!" Tikki said nervously to Trixx but she was pulled by Trixx inside.

"Someone wants to talk to you." She said and looked devilishly to Plagg that is currently looking to Trixx with death stare.

"I need to go by the way. See yah!" Trixx bid farewell to the two kwamis in the room and left.

"U-Uhm... P-Plagg.. I just want to say I'm s---"

"Whatever just leave me alone. What do you want anyway? Doesn't matter. Just leave." Plagg cutted her and looked away with arms crossed. Tikki starts to sob inside and went to the door.

"Why are you so mean to me? Do you really hate me that much?" She said to herself and tears continue to flow to her cheek. Am I that terrible? She asked herself.

"Am I terrible? Am I too ugly or what?! WHY DO I EVEN LIKE YOU ANYWAY?!" Tikki said while tears continue to fall down from her eyes.

Plagg froze from the last sentence she said. Did he heard it right? She likes him? Tikki already infront of the door trying to pull the doorknob.

"Wait!" He flew near her. He was paused for a while looking at her teary blue eyes that sparkle due to light. His face turned red while looking at her. Tikki, the kwami he hate the most but the kwami he secretly likes.

"I'm sorry." He said while rubbing his right elbow. Her eyes filled with surprise with what he said. It's the first time that he said an apology to her.

"Eat your sorry. I don't need it." She said to Plagg and looked back at him. Her cheeks are getting red for unknown reason.

"I didn't expect that you like me.." He said to her. "Because I---" He blushed hard thinking of those words he wanted to spill.

"I like you too."

Tikki became surprised of what he said to her. She looked at him with her eyes filled with fury. She went near him and slapped his face leaving a mark in his cheek.

"That's for hurting me." She said coldly with her eyes sore from crying. Plagg didn't respond. He can't blame her. The pain he gave her for months is not enough for one slap she did.

"And this." She pulled him closer to her pressing her lips against his. "For being honest with me." She whispered at him.

"I hate you." Plagg respond to her causing him to blush harder.

"I know." Tikki said and left him dumbfounded in his room. Sadness was still noticed in her eyes but her heart was filled with joy.