“Yes Lex does still LOVE the frosted mint hot chocolate and choc chip muffins!!” she yelled from the other side of the bathroom door. “Who’s asking?”

“Josh”

“What is he coming here?” she asked quickly.

“Yeahh, he is bringing us some breakfast!” I replied “why, is there a problem?”

“No, just I haven’t seen him in like a MONTH, that’s all.”

“Well now you will!” I smiled. I went back into the living room to pick up my bedding and carry it into Lex’s room and tidied everything up quickly. Lex joined me in the living room minutes later just as Josh was knocking on the door, I opened it and he stood with a tray of coffee in one hand and a couple of paper bags in the other. I opened the door wider to let him in and when he put the food down he gave me a big hug and I cupped his face to kiss his cheek and then dived for my coffee. Josh and Lex laughed at me, but in all fairness I had been awake for an hour, had two full conversations, got changed and tidied up without a coffee, for me that is a massive achievement!

“Lex!! I haven’t seen you in ages!” Josh said enthusiastically as he held his arms open for Lex who ran and gave him a quick hug.

“Blame, Ally. She’s been keeping you all to herself” she laughed. I scowled at her and she blew a kiss in my direction before coming to get her hot chocolate.

“Yeahh and it’s got nothing to do with the fact that you decided to move to London for university instead of staying with me.” I replied sarcastically, she stuck her tongue out at me and joined me on the sofa giving me a one arm hug.

“Im sorry, your right. It’s all my fault. Im a terrible person” she joked. Josh snorted at the two of us, rolling his eyes and shaking his head from the arm chair where he was sat.

After an hour of drinking our coffee, eating our muffins and talking and laughing, Josh, Lex and I were on our way to Dan’s flat. Yes, Dan. Dan Flint the drummer and Josh’s best mate. Lex was practically bouncing as she got in the car as she was going to meet her favourite band and I thought I would be excited too but I wasn’t. I mean, what if they didn’t like me?

We finally arrived and I laughed lightly as I realised I had driven down this street the other night looking for Josh’s house! Josh knocked on the door and we heard someone yell “one minute, guys!” and Josh began smirking. I looked at him with a confused face but he just shook it off, and then Dan opened the door.

His blond hair was messy, his piercing blue eyes were open wide, he had a cheeky grin on his face and his t-shirt was inside out; I grinned at Josh as I realised what he was smirking at.

Dan opened the door wider for us and Josh gave Dan a bro-hug and I smirked as I heard him whisper “cock-blocked fucker” in Dan’s ear. Dan slapped the side of Josh’s head and then stepped aside as Josh introduced us. “Dan, this is Ally my beautiful girlfriend and our good friend Lex” I smiled and waved as Dan did the same, he pulled his eyebrows together in confusion as Lex was just standing there. I grabbed Lex’s arm and pulled her out of her own little world. Lex was THE ultimate fan girl. You know you get the fans, the obsessed fans, the crying fans, the screaming and shaking fans and then the paralyzed fans that just can’t say or do anything. Well that last one was Lex. “Lex, here is a ‘sixer’” Josh explained and Dan laughed.

We went inside and sat down on the sofa, Lex sat on the edge, I sat in the middle, and Josh sat on the other edge. Dan excused himself for a moment and then returned minutes later, his t-shirt on correctly and holding hands with a girl. The girl was pretty, her hair was a gingery brown and she had greeny/yellowy eyes, with pale skin. She looked about 5ft 5 so not much taller then I was and had a big friendly smile on her face. She wore black skinny jeans with converse and a blink 182 t-shirt.  She smiled at me and looked at Dan to introduce us. “This is Ally, Josh’s girlfriend and this is Lex their friend.” He said pointing to the two of us.