Part 5: Resets And Fights

"Wh- but- resets?!" You found yourself half yelling at the glitched skeleton in the blank abyss of the anti void.
"s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊ y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈ d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊'t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊ r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑m̘͈̺̪͓ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑m̘͈̺̪͓ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋b͎̣̫͈̥̗͒͌̃͑̔̾ͅe̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆ a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨt̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊h͚̖̜̍̃͐i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣn͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊g͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿... w̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂h͚̖̜̍̃͐a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊ a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍ s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚h͚̖̜̍̃͐a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍m̘͈̺̪͓ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑. n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊ a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨt̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊h͚̖̜̍̃͐i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣn͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊g͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿? n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊ s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚c͔ͣͦ́́͂ͅr̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍m̘͈̺̪͓ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚ o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆ d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅe̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈c͔ͣͦ́́͂ͅt̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊ o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆... o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆..." For some reason, even though he was describing his own job, Error shuddered. You were slightly taken aback by that, putting it on your list of too many questions to be answered. Suddenly, something in your mind clicked. Your dream that night! The one that brought you into all of this mess! Screams, destruction, fear... it had all of that! At least from the parts that you could remember... the glitched skeleton saw your expression change and his did as well, his face which was showing concern suddenly changing to a slight smirk.
"a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍h͚̖̜̍̃͐, s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊ y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈ a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊'t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊ c͔ͣͦ́́͂ͅo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊m̘͈̺̪͓ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋p̱̱̬̻̞̩͎̌ͦ̏l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨe̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨy͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨ u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨe̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚ w̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂h͚̖̜̍̃͐e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊ i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣt̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊ c͔ͣͦ́́͂ͅo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊m̘͈̺̪͓ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚ t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊ t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊h͚̖̜̍̃͐e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ c͔ͣͦ́́͂ͅo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅe̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑. i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣn͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣn͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊g͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿.."
"Hey, I'm not useless! And yes, I remember screams and destruction and... a sinking stomach in my gut of betrayal and fear..." That made Error's smirk a bit wider.
"c͔ͣͦ́́͂ͅo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊g͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚, y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈'v̪̩̜̜̙̜ͨ̽̄e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ g͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊ i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣt̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊. b͎̣̫͈̥̗͒͌̃͑̔̾ͅe̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨa̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨ. t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊h͚̖̜̍̃͐a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊'s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚ w̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂h͚̖̜̍̃͐a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊ h͚̖̜̍̃͐a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍p̱̱̬̻̞̩͎̌ͦ̏p̱̱̬̻̞̩͎̌ͦ̏e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅ." You we're confused by this. 'Betrayal... but who was betrayed by who? Was I betrayed by someone? But the only people I am friends with are Dream and-' Your thoughts were cut short by a familiar voice. The voice of a certain creator...
"Y/n! That's where you are! You weren't in dreamtale and you forgot something in the doodlesphere and now you're in the anti-void with... Error." Ink says the other skeleton's name with a hint of disgust. The other skeleton glared back in reply, their gazes never faltering until Ink chose to turn to you instead. His voice was suddenly cold.
"What are you doing here. With HIM of all people." Ink said 'him' with enough disgust that he could have been talking about a bird carcass and he would have had less contempt.
"Um, I uh..." You started before the creator jumped in
"Did he kidnap you or something? Is that what this is? What is he trying to do to you?"
"i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣ h͚̖̜̍̃͐a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍v̪̩̜̜̙̜ͨ̽̄e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊ d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅi̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣb͎̣̫͈̥̗͒͌̃͑̔̾ͅe̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨt̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊h͚̖̜̍̃͐i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣn͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊g͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿ t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊ h͚̖̜̍̃͐a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆m̘͈̺̪͓ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋ y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨ/n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊ a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅ i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣt̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊ i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣs̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚ r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅe̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊ j͇̗̲̞̪̹̝̫̞ͬ͐̀ͧ̿u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈m̘͈̺̪͓ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋p̱̱̬̻̞̩͎̌ͦ̏ t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊ c͔ͣͦ́́͂ͅo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊c͔ͣͦ́́͂ͅl͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨu̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚ l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨi̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣk̲̱̠̞̖ͧ̔͊̇̽̿̑ͯͅe̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊h͚̖̜̍̃͐a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊." The glitch growled, but there was a going of so,etching else in his eyes, a small hint of... fear, while looking at the creator. Meanwhile, Ink seemed a bit more... emotionless than you had ever seen before. You didn't know what was going on with them. You didn't know what was going on at all, besides the disturbing thought of resets. If, of course, Error was telling the truth. Nightmare was on the run again, and it wouldn't be too surprising for him to try to effect the people closest to Dream first.... right? You give yourself a chance with the false confidence, trying to push logic to the side. But that was never how your mind worked, you don't push logic to the side like that. So you started thinking, watching the creator and destroyer's fight.
"y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈ s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚h͚̖̜̍̃͐o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨd̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅ b͎̣̫͈̥̗͒͌̃͑̔̾ͅe̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ m̘͈̺̪͓ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊p̱̱̬̻̞̩͎̌ͦ̏e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊ m̘͈̺̪͓ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣn͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅe̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅ, i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣn͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊k̲̱̠̞̖ͧ̔͊̇̽̿̑ͯͅ. i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣt̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊ i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣs̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊ n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣc͔ͣͦ́́͂ͅe̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊ a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈m̘͈̺̪͓ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊h͚̖̜̍̃͐i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣn͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊g͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚, m̘͈̺̪͓ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨb͎̣̫͈̥̗͒͌̃͑̔̾ͅe̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈ s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚h͚̖̜̍̃͐o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨd̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅ l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨe̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊ t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊h͚̖̜̍̃͐a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊ l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊k̲̱̠̞̖ͧ̔͊̇̽̿̑ͯͅs̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚ c͔ͣͦ́́͂ͅa̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊ b͎̣̫͈̥̗͒͌̃͑̔̾ͅe̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅe̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑c͔ͣͦ́́͂ͅe̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣv̪̩̜̜̙̜ͨ̽̄i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣn͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊g͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿." For some reason, that really struck a nerve with Ink, who had been becoming more and more irritated throughout the whole fight.
"You should be doing what you're supposed to do, and stay out of my way. Got it, glitch?" Error flinched at being called a glitch, as you glared at Ink for being rude. He gave you an impish look, but there was something... off about the skeleton. Something that wasn't... right in his eyes. You pretended not to notice, but the logic side of you was already working away to try to figure out what Ink had to do with all of this. It was almost too much to handle, but you were determined. You were determined to figure it all out, determined to know what is going on, and determined to keep these universes safe. So what had happened to even start this fight? Error had pulled you to the anti void. You asked for answers and surprisingly started to get them. Ink had said that he had gone to get you in dreamtale because you'd forgotten something in the doodlesphere, and now he is fighting with Error. Ink and Dream were acting off before, different than how they normally act. Was this all connected? Were you looking too much into it? You decide to wait and see as the two g*ds fought with each other, but never got physical.
"You can't kidnap people!"
"y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈ s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚h͚̖̜̍̃͐o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨn͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊'t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊ l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨi̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣe̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊ p̱̱̬̻̞̩͎̌ͦ̏e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊p̱̱̬̻̞̩͎̌ͦ̏l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨe̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑!" 'Lie to people... when did Ink lie to someone? How did Error know?' Great, just what you needed. Another conspiracy theory of what is going on. You clung onto the hope that Ink would never lie to you, though that was all that it was. A hope. And maybe a false hope at that. Suddenly, you were shaken out of this feeling by another thought of how ridiculous you're being. Believing Error, one of your best friend's worst enemies... hah! You smiled to yourself for a moment, but only a moment and nothing more, too busy watching the fight. But the fight was already pretty much over, both sides running out of ammunition. Error gave Ink a glare as he stood with his arms crossed over his chest. Ink kept his gaze for a few seconds with his own glare, the space between the two becoming a war zone of its own. Then, Ink turned away from the angry destroyer.
"Come on, y/n. Do you know how worried Dream was, and is gonna be after hearing where you pace been? And WHO you've been with?" You hadn't thought about that. About Dream. You felt yourself wince slightly, the thought of how worried Dream got at the slightest things.
"Sorry Ink..." You trailed off guiltily.
"Don't say that to me, apologize to Dream when you get back. It's not really your fault, anyways." Ink adds quickly, as if trying to damper your guild. It worked for a moment. But just a moment.
Because that's when you realized:
Ink had lied. Ink had gone to the anti void to bring you something. But you never left anything in the doodlesphere, you didn't bring anything.