Leverage

I start to panic as I struggle fro air. I kicked him in the stomach as hard as I could. It works, he drops me, I land on my feet but he quickly recovers and gets up. He struck me with the back of his hand across my face. I fall to my hands and knees.

I hear Thor's andry shouts, but I mostly hear Loki.
I glance around the room, past the guard and spot our weapons on a table across the room.
I have to think fast, I take the chain in my cuffed hands.

"Is that the best you've got?" I chuckled, looking up at the man before me.
He reaches down to lift me to my feet. I quickly I wrap the chains around his neck, yanking him down, kneeing him in the face.

I quickly scrambled to my feet and saw the other guard coming for me. I used the chain as my weapon, wrapping it around his neck, crushing his windpipe until he was unconscious... or dead.
I walked to the control panel and deactivated the prison. Our shackles came off at once and Loki rushes to my side. He puts his hands softly on my face,

"Are you alright?" he asks, placing his hands softly on my face, examining the damage.

"Yeah I'm fine." I nod as he moves his hands to my waist and hugs me tightly.

"I promise, I won't let anything happen to you." he whispers in my ear.

"We should get going." Thor said, interrupting my moment of happiness. I pull away from Loki, walking with him to where Thor stood. he tossed me me my sword and shield as Loki picked up his daggers.

■■

We reached the king's chamber, only to find it empty. Thor quickly walked out the door followed by Loki when I heard a soft crying. I glanced at Loki who waited for me in the hall, I motioned to him to wait before I slowly walked over to the bed. I saw a small brown haired boy crying on the floor.

"It's alright, we aren't going to hurt you." I said to the small child as I took a knee in front of him, "Tell me, where are your parents?"

"My mom said some prisoners escaped." he said wiping his tears, "She told me to stay here and wait for her".

"We'll take him to the room next door." Loki said quietly to me. I picked up the small child and took him to the next room.

"Just wait here okay?" I tell him before going back to the King's chamber.

Loki kept his eyes on me as we waited for the return of the queen, quickly looking away once I noticed. I couldn't stop thinking about what he had told me.
Then right on right on cue, the Queen walked in, interrupting my thoughts.

She was beautiful, olive skin, long brown hair the same shade as her son's.

Thor closes the door behind her before she could register what was happening.

"Y/n, keep watch." Loki told me. I opened the door a couple inches to make sure no one is coming as Thor and Loki force her into a chair in front of a wooden table.

"Where is your husband?" Thor demanded.

"And what does he want with Asgard?" Loki added.
I watched as she calmly placed her hands on the desk, "I don't know what you are talking about." she said smoothly.

"Don't play games with us." Loki warned.

"Or what? You'll hit me with a hammer?" She raised an eyebrow, "If you were going to hurt me I think you would have done it by now."

I was already getting annoyed, I glanced out the door making sure no one was coming. I locked the door, taking long strides to the table.

I walked past Loki lifting a dagger from him.
"They might not hurt you," I grabbed her hand, slamming it on the table, "but I have no problem in doing so." I raised the blade in my hand and stabbed the wood right between her fingers. I watched as she gasped and flinched back in her chair. "Or maybe I need to choose another pressure point."

I grab Loki's arm and take him to the room next door.
We walk back through the doors, pushing the child in front of me with Loki's dagger pressed against his neck.

"No please dont hurt my son!" she yelled