[22] Couples of Troubles 2

Start from the beginning

"Look hyung, when you put together the elements by their letter representation only it will form into "He poison us", the victims are saying that the professor poisoned them! It wasn't cause by the disaster, it was intentional, look! Helieum is the first element mentioned, when you make it short Helium is HE next is (P) hosphorus, (O) xygen, (I) odine, (S)ulfur, (O)xygen,(N)itrogen, (U)ranium, (S)ulfur. See? Do you guys get it?!" doyoung beamed in excitement as he jump like a kid while explaining his conclusion.

The three look at him in amusement. "Yah, doyoungie you are such a genius! I didn't notice that!" jihoon stated, hugging the younger and showering him with compliments.

"Right, you're a genius but how can we use that as a key to escape?" yoonbin ask, doyoung paused for awhile and pouted. He didn't know either. Yedam pat his shoulder and smiled.

"Its okay babe, atleast you found some clue. I think the hidden code has something to do with the digital lock. We just have to find out what it is. Still, you did a good job, you deserve a prize." the smiling yedam explained before he plant soft kisses on doyoung's face, the younger giggled at the affection.

"What did i do to witness this? Stop disrespecting the single community." jihoon remark but the couple ignored him. Yoonbin chuckles and leaned back at the wall.

"Single? Wait, what happened between you and seunghun-hyung?" ask the squinty eyed, jihoon sighed and let out a small laugh.

"Still bestfriends, still has no progress. I don't think he likes me in a romantic way." the prankster explained, yoonbin shrug his shoulder.

"I don't think so, seunghun-hyung have something special towards you. I'm certain."

Jihoon throw a look of hesitation, he don't believe it. If seunghun does then they should be dating by now, thats what he thinks. "What about you and yeongue?"

The usual laid back yoonbin flush in mix awkwardness and embarrassment. "W-what do you mean? I don't have a thing for him!" he defended, jihoon smirked at the unusual sight.

"Really huh?"

"Whats the most dangerous and poisonous periodic element by the way?" yedam interrupted, getting the attention of the two.

Yoonbin flash a bored look at the couple. "Oh, done kissing?"

The youngest inside the room become flustered and lightly cover his face, earning a cute chuckle from yedam. Jihoon rolled his eyes once again.

"Oh please, spare me. Stop the flirting and lets get out of here we only have 15 minutes before the timer ends."

With that, they started to become serious again. They discussed about periodic elements and possible poison that is use to poison the students based on the story written on the board. Yedam concluded that maybe the poison use to kill the students belongs to the periodic elements. After a few more small discussions they tried typing names of poisoneous elements, they tried for the 4th time but none of their guesses came true. Suddenly, yoonbin furrow his brows towards the huge planet model hung on the ceiling. It was the dwarf planet- pluto.

"Is there some kind of element related to that planet?" doyoung ask in full curiosity, jihoon widen his eyes in realization. He suddenly remembered something.

"Plutonium or PU, the most dangerous element! It has an atomic number of 94, it also occurs radionuclides Pu thay gives off alpha, beta, and gamma radiation. I have read before that inhalation is the most harmful route of plutonium exposure and one chemist found out that 500 grams of plutonium gas released in the air can kill 2 million people. Oh goodness im such a genius thats it, try typing PU or plutonium." yedam immediately type the word to the digital lock. They hold their breaths for a second while waiting for the response.